Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #41
Godsmack_IV
UG's only somethinorather
 
Godsmack_IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
This seems like the answer


Of course it is. I'm always right.
__________________
Godsmack_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #42
NickBech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
I see I was late for this party...
__________________
"We are a metal band. Metal is brutal, metal vocals are brutal. I want some coffee."
NickBech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #43
IYanoplathizoI
UG Bard King
 
IYanoplathizoI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SW England
Quote:
Originally Posted by anvil is god
because you touch yourself at night



No he doesn't,

/ ha, two topics.
__________________

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.


Certified lurker
IYanoplathizoI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #44
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
 
Jako215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Levitown PA and you are now singing Elton John
You all suck. Your points are wrong. You cant even spell. F this thread. TS you're a fag.
__________________
WITH PASSION AND POWER



iSupport the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Union, and Sixers.
Dallas Sucks!

Jako215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #45
sfaune92
Used Register
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK/NO
So that you can have something to ask about.
__________________
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
sfaune92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #46
stratman_13
16 ****IN STRENGTH
 
stratman_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 6, 1, 5, Oh, I forget.
Internet.

It makes people think they're smarter than they are.
__________________
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
stratman_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #47
Jostry
UG Member
 
Jostry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington
They gotta relieve their sexual tensions somehow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Jostry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #48
Tsar66
untitled
 
Tsar66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
crazysam and ian the fox is why

why do you make so many threads?

crazysam isn't that bad he's just wrong almost all of the time
__________________
tumblr.
Last.fm
Tsar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #49
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .
 
Tempoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On an Island
lol I knew the first post would say "no they don't" I would've bet my life on it. You guys are so unoriginal.
Tempoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #50
angusfan16
butts
 
angusfan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kensucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempoe
lol I knew the first post would say "no they don't" I would've bet my life on it. You guys are so unoriginal.




Nuh uh
angusfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #51
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major
 
Danjo's Guitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Socorro, NM (aka New Mexico Tech)
All you guys are immature! Your name calling is a sign that you can't construct a proper argument, you fucking idiots. You're using logical phallacies to create an argument against me. You're implying something that I didn't say but obviously meant, but am now denying because I can't admit I'm being an asshole.

In my 40's and on the internet with a bunch of college kids and that makes me the smart and mature one!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150


Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Danjo's Guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #52
Carnivean
UG Board King
 
Carnivean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: n.a.
Lets put it this way: if there wasn't heated argument and immaturity on these forums, I probably wouldn't come here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #53
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
 
Gibson_SG_uzr55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Grand Valley State University, Michigan
You're all a bunch of cuntcandles.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers
Gibson_SG_uzr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #54
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .
 
Tempoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On an Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
Nuh uh


R2.

I win
Tempoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #55
Eastwinn
you'd prefer an astronaut
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Getafe, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjo's Guitar
logical phallacies


not sure if intentional
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #56
bifteksupernova
*thhbbbt*
 
bifteksupernova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NS, Canada
because im smarter than everyone and the only way youll all realize is if we argue about it
__________________
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
bifteksupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #57
K!d_MeTaL
UG's worst thread maker
 
K!d_MeTaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: wat
Stop being a little bitch
__________________
(>)> $$$$$ <(<)

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
K!d_MeTaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #58
CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
 
CodeMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Masturbating in your armpit
Because it is called The Pit.

TS is the poster child for retro-active abortions.

So are the rest of you.
__________________
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementiacaptain
I'm sorry that we won't validate your decision, we give advice here, not good feelings.

My friends call me Rob.
CodeMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #59
macashmack
Maskcashmack
 
macashmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonk
Because it is called The Pit.

TS is the poster child for retro-active abortions.

So are the rest of you.

Im an abortion survivor.
__________________
I've been selling crack since, like, the fifth grade
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #60
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
 
treborillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The London Borough of Croydon, GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
Why do all the thread in the pit turn into arguments between two sides about nothing?

... Srsly

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
No they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushacrous
Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
No they don't.
Yes they do


and thus the pointless arguing began.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.