Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #21
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.

Your reply to his first message wasn't really that great (there wasn't much wrong with it, it just wasn't really that good, sorry), but WOW that was an overreaction from him...

I don't understand why people think they can broadcast opinions like that and then get surprised or even angry when someone challenges it.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #22
jrcsgtpeppers

my response wasnt that great? eh, its just how i felt about the first 3/4s of his post. but instead of commenting back he did that?
jrcsgtpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:56 AM   #23
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadClownDisease
Your reply to his first message wasn't really that great (there wasn't much wrong with it, it just wasn't really that good, sorry), but WOW that was an overreaction from him...

I don't understand why people think they can broadcast opinions like that and then get surprised or even angry when someone challenges it.

Agreed.

If people don't want their opinions to be challenged, they obviously shouldn't broadcast them in public.

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:58 AM   #24
Ometh
nobody

Who cares, just move on with your life and let him move on with his
One thing I really hate about most atheist metalheads its their newfound "status" of "awesomness" that they thinkbgives them the right to badmouth religion in every way: guess what dipshit just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean you're better than anyone. Let everyone vmbelieve in their own gods or in none akd chill the **** out. It's not like you're going to change their opinions so what. And they usually complain about jehovah witnesses, which is hypocritical at best (sp) Im guessing you dont think of yourself as a metalhead syickyjizzypepper, but I just felt like ranying /rant
Ometh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #25
ali.guitarkid7
Lonely Pup

ali.guitarkid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #26
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
One thing I really hate about most atheist metalheads its their newfound "status" of "awesomness" that they thinkbgives them the right to badmouth religion in every way: guess what dipshit just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean you're better than anyone. Let everyone vmbelieve in their own gods or in none akd chill the **** out. It's not like you're going to change their opinions so what. And they usually complain about jehovah witnesses, which is hypocritical at best (sp) Im guessing you dont think of yourself as a metalhead syickyjizzypepper, but I just felt like ranying /rant

Gotta love the hypocritical way that you just started that post by saying that people shouldn't argue about religion and should just 'move on'.... then start calling him names for being an atheist.... then have a go at people who you consider to be 'hypocritical'.

Slacker's Art Website.

Last edited by SlackerBabbath : 02-14-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #27
jrcsgtpeppers

Quote:

Why did you have to use an assumption and generalization to form an argument against me? I am not trying to look smart or awesomer than anyone I gave my opinion on someone else's opinion. argue my opinion not who you thi k I am
Old 02-14-2013, 08:06 AM   #28
Thrashtastic15
Golden

think you need to chill out, try smoking more mate.
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #29
jrcsgtpeppers

I might have come off cocky saying some ballsy things but that's how you ignite a discussion. And I like discussions. i like trying to vibrate at the same frequency some else is with our shared ideas. Bit tjat wasn't the case at all lol
Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #30
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath

Gotta love the hypocritical way that you just started that post by saying that people shouldn't argue about religion and should just 'move on'.... then start calling him names for being an atheist.

I'm an atheist so I guess I'm including myself on that group, and that sounds about right since I used to do the same thing.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #31
jrcsgtpeppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
think you need to chill out, try smoking more mate.

You are a smart man. I shall smoke more of the ganja from the forbidden chalice!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:12 AM   #32
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcsgtpeppers
Why did you have to use an assumption and generalization to form an argument against me? I am not trying to look smart or awesomer than anyone I gave my opinion on someone else's opinion. argue my opinion not who you thi k I am

I wasnt trying to form an argument against you, im just saying to live and let live. I used the example about metalheads because i just felt like venting atm, and i didn't include you in them. I thought i had madebthat clear with the whole youre not a metalhead thibg but I guess I didn't woops. And it feels awesome to type withouth no regard for pontuation or spelling, i feel so freeeeee i might fly todayyy
Old 02-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #33
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's Fatty McFat

Okay TS...... good job starting yet another worthless discussion about religion.

seriously, there has been war about the subject, and there is never any conclusion about who is right simply because NOBODY KNOWS. accept the crap out of that and move on, let people who share religious crap like that life there lives and keep learning waves of babies.

also there is no god.

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400
Line 6 Spider IV
Stagg SW203N
BjarnedeGraaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:21 AM   #34
mrmojorisin420

guys a pussy, beat his ass for me
mrmojorisin420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #35
Ometh
nobody

^ see? Thats what i meant. He said whst i wanted to say woithouth my bad generalization that misled everyone
meh wtv felt good to show my inner dumbass on the internet that feels good
Edit: not this post, the one above it
Unless you beat him off into your mouth, that sounds about right. If u do that record it and send the video of it, im interest in how it'll work out, and just that. Ok imma jack off to it

Last edited by Ometh : 02-14-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #36
yoman297
happy birthday jesus

both evolution and creationism are quite far-fetched imo

EDIT: Overall, religion to me is just a set of morals and values that people follow that are represented by a deity. Once they follow these values for their whole life, they get rewarded.

It's stupid.

My rig:
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Sig Strat
Heavily Modified Squier Strat
Fender Mark Hoppus Sig P-Bass
Ampeg BA112
Boss SD-1
Boss MT-2
Big Muff Pi for Bass
Vox Wah

Last edited by yoman297 : 02-14-2013 at 08:26 AM.
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #37
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

Quote:
I used the example about metalheads because i just felt like venting atm, and i didn't include you in them. I thought i had madebthat clear with the whole youre not a metalhead thibg but I guess I didn't woops.

But you did call him a 'dipshit' though, is that how you 'live and let live'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjarnedeGraaf
seriously, there has been war about the subject, and there is never any conclusion about who is right simply because NOBODY KNOWS.

I disagree, not on the point that 'nobody knows', that would be a given, but if that's true then surely that is the conclusion. And if that is the conclusion then we can conclude that agnosticism is correct.

Slacker's Art Website.

Last edited by SlackerBabbath : 02-14-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:28 AM   #38
jrcsgtpeppers

youre saying animals and humans would never learn to adapt and grow and improve upon their lives gradually for millions of years?

i wana know why sea life decided to set foot outside on land and how population grew. did a fish climb up and in his excitement dive back in screaming hey guys its awesome up there! then we grew and birds happened and now animals are running back into the sea when theyre born.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #39
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerBabbath
But you did call him a 'dipshit' though, is that how you 'live and let live'?.

Yes, that's just how I work: If I insult you I wanna be at peace with you. Asshole.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #40
Powersurge213

His reply is out of line, complete overreaction.
But why did you feel the need to reply? The guys allowed his opinion and his beliefs, and the internet is not the place for that kind of debate as it always turns into an argument with people just slinging shit at each other...
Powersurge213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: