Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Elo88

Sound of Improvisation new jam song, check it out!

[forbidden link]

Link to new video, check out the channel too, like and subscribe if you like it and want to follow.
Thanks !!

ps Really want some input from the guitar community
Elo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
fdsaevad

nice practice tune. thought the guitar tone was too typical solo delay/reverb sound. i don't think you need to practice any more, you need to just play now. get rid of the metronome, punch your teacher in the face and go play whatever the F you want. being a student is alright for a bit before it starts to stifle creativity imo
fdsaevad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #3
Elo88

never had a teacher, 100 percent self taught and theres no metronome , its just a backing track
Elo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
fdsaevad

i watched again, it's good. it was hard to distinguish when you started improvising, but it was the second time around i'm pretty sure, and it kind of faltered a bit but when you started going it was good. tough track to solo over, kind of different. i've got a short video up too, called d major scale. trying to clean up my rusty chops
fdsaevad is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: