Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
Dalek300

Online Rock Band Seeking Extra Guitarist/Bassist

Hey everyone!

My name's Chris and I'm currently the guitarist in an online rock band named 'Comatones', mainly in the vein of Marilyn Manson's sound. We've put out an original song entitled 'DemiGod' and a cover of Marilyn Manson's 'Pretty as a $' which can both be found on our YouTube page which I've pasted below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/comatones

As of recently, we've been wanting to get some more material written but I've been so ridden with other issues outside of music that I'm either not finding the time to write or I'm simply not able to move the creative process enough. After a while, it finally dawned on me to let another member into the project. I reckon that with an extra member contributing to the guitar and bass sound, it'd get the creative juices flowing. I have a few guitar pro files for future songs that I'd love to work on with someone so if anyone's interested, send me an email at iamlucasc@hotmail.com and hopefully we can get to work.

Hoping to hear from someone soon!

Chris
Dalek300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:20 AM   #2
reenarai602
Banned

Hi friend I have seen your post and you tube video. Its really great.........I really like it.!

camp kanatal
reenarai602 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: