Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
OurRequiem

egnater armeggedon

I recently posted a thread asking questions about a ironheart and a 6505 because I thought I had narrowed my choices down to those two amps. But I went to a guitar center today in a considerably bigger city than where im from and played an egnater armgeddon breifly with a shitty ibanez because tjr gc didn't have any decent guitars on the floor. Basically what im asking is how does the armeggdon stack up.to.the 6505 and the ironheart (which I have yet to play).I love the ISP decimator that's built in but I've read that it sucks for recording any insight?
-Jackson DR7, EMGs (selling)
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w (maybe a veteran30swap?)
OurRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
BoneAndDream

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurRequiem
I recently posted a thread asking questions about a ironheart and a 6505 because I thought I had narrowed my choices down to those two amps. But I went to a guitar center today in a considerably bigger city than where im from and played an egnater armgeddon breifly with a shitty ibanez because tjr gc didn't have any decent guitars on the floor. Basically what im asking is how does the armeggdon stack up.to.the 6505 and the ironheart (which I have yet to play).I love the ISP decimator that's built in but I've read that it sucks for recording any insight?

i've played the armageddon a decent amount, and own a 6505

The egnater is more versatile but the 6505 just slays it in terms of high gain, if that's what you're after. i must stress that's my personal preference, see if you can find a way to try all 3 amps
BoneAndDream is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: