Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
kennysacock

CT Hardcore/metalcore vocalist looking to join/start band

Hey guys! So I have about 4 years experience with playing shows and tracking songs in the studio. I have my own equipment and car for transportation and am willing to travel up to an hour to practice. I want dedicated musicians that want to take our music as far as we can. I'm super dedicated and want to be touring the country one day. As far as the style goes I'm looking to start something different. I want elements of progressive metal, metalcore, and hardcore. I'm very open minded though and will give things a chance if you have a different vision. As long as it's heavy and I can scream over it I'll check it out! My main influences are OM&M, The Devil Wears Prada, Volumes, Sworn In and Stray From the Path. If you're a musician who wants this as bad as I do then just shoot me an email or add me on facebook and we'll discuss it further! Thanks and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Previous bands I was in
A Hope Among Ashes- no recordings
As Pirates Often Do- recordings on youtube
In Perspective-recording on youtube

Email- kennysacock at yahoo dot com

Facebook- facebook.com/kenny.balisciano

Last edited by kennysacock : 02-18-2013 at 05:52 PM.
kennysacock is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: