User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #21
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgarden1986
See, I dont subscribe to this "don't fight dirty" nonsense. If someone is coming at me with an intent to harm me, you're god damn right im going to do whatever is possible to defend myself. I don't give the slightest shit about what the opponent thinks of me. There are no rules to self defense.

lol, this

I'm going kick them in the balls as hard as I can and get the hell out of there

Last edited by WCPhils : 02-20-2013 at 12:09 PM.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #22
captainsnazz
sounds

TS is a damn fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmyisgod97
If they didn't want to be objectified they shouldn't have been little sluts.

Ego Sig
captainsnazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #23
anvil is god
can't do enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Why isn't this guy banned yet?

Isn't being a racist cunt against the rules?

No, you saw the MTV thread.

last.fm
anvil is god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #24
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?

We live in the least violent time mankind has ever witnessed.

Edit: My fighting strategy is to jab at their groin with the sharpest object I have at my disposal and then run. Funnily enough my fighting strategy is the same as my sex one.

Last edited by Todd Hart : 02-20-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #25
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.

The people filming and shouting are ****ing scumbags. Absolute scum.

But also I've never seen this kind of thing before, I don't know what culture of violence you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart

And also this.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #26
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:

It surprises me how much people think it's the opposite
Old 02-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:

It's because there is so much news/movies/entertainment etc. showing all the violence. Especially news. Back in the day there was no knowing about the genecides that were happening across the world. Now we know about it while it's happening.
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #28
ConcertShooter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyArnaud
Chill out yo, can you point out a single word in the OP that can be considered racist?
Thank you, Arty. Yours is a voice of reason in an ocean of emotional knee-jerk reactionaries.

Since when did asking a simple question become a racist activity. I'll say it now; Free Speech is dead and so is America. We're watching the collapse of society in slow motion. At least those who are aware of it are watching. Waiting.

Last edited by ConcertShooter : 02-20-2013 at 01:14 PM.
ConcertShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #29
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?

Quote:

The other man's arse is always cleaner.

It's similar to when people claim that native peoples are more harmonious than we are. American natives, for example, are often touted as 'only killing what they need' and all that crap. People don't acknowledge the fact that before we introduced guns to the American indians they would kill bison by driving entire herds of them off cliffs to such an extent that the piles of dead (and not quite dead) were so large that the ones at the bottom would rot before they could be accessed.

Harmonious.

Edit: Another reason people like to act that we're living in a shit time is that it's very self-affirming for an arrogant mind to be able to go 'Ha, look at how savage and stupid my contemporaries are!'.

Last edited by Todd Hart : 02-20-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Todd Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #30
eGraham
Green and Submarine

It's the least violent time because we have explosive FPS games to take our rage out on.

October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #31
macashmack
Maskcashmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcertShooter
Thank you, Arty. Yours is a voice of reason in an ocean of emotional knee-jerk reactionaries.

Since when did asking a simple question become a racist activity. I'll say it now; Free Speech is dead and so is America. We watching the collapse in slow motion. At least those who are aware of it are watching. Waiting.

How exactly is free speech dead?
macashmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #32
WCPhils
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macashmack
It's because there is so much news/movies/entertainment etc. showing all the violence. Especially news. Back in the day there was no knowing about the genecides that were happening across the world. Now we know about it while it's happening.

Yea, that's what I figured

My mom is always on about everything being safer when she was a kid and you can't even go out without being mugged or whatever anymore.

She pretty much refuses to believe otherwise.

Quote:
The other man's arse is always cleaner.

It's similar to when people claim that native peoples are more harmonious than we are. American natives, for example, are often touted as 'only killing what they need' and all that crap. People don't acknowledge the fact that before we introduced guns to the American indians they would kill bison by driving entire herds of them off cliffs to such an extent that the piles of dead (and not quite dead) were so large that the ones at the bottom would rot before they could be accessed.

Harmonious.

eww
Old 02-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #33
willT08
Official Classist

>Says whatever he likes
>People say whatever they like back, but don't agree
>Free speech is dead

You're an inhuman moron, ConcertShooter.
willT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #34
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

Quote:

Since when did asking a simple question become a racist activity. I'll say it now; Free Speech is dead and so is America. We watching the collapse in slow motion. At least those who are aware of it are watching. Waiting.

no one has denied your right to state your opinion.
plenty of people disagree with you and think you're a xenophobic bigot.
free speech at its best rather?
Old 02-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #35
ConcertShooter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
so, you hate communists, jews and blacks?

who else?

muslims I'm sure seeing as how you're american and generally just a redneck.

No, I hate no one and actually lived and worked in the Middle East as a registered nurse. I've been to more countries and seen more things in my life than you will ever imagine in that small mind of yours.

You seem to have some sort of mental illness as of yet undiagnosed. You equate the simple asking of questions with "hate," whatever you think that term means. It appears that for you, any questioning of violent, criminal behavior by me is somehow "hate," or "racist." I am unable, for whatever reason, to pose a simple question for which I can find no reasonable or plausible explanation.

I was merely trying to gain some insight into the behavior of the adults in the video found in post one. I don't understand it and don't understand why the behavior is something that black parents want to pass down to their children. It seems to be cultural and something that is foreign to me and those with whom I associate. (Mostly doctors, lawyers, and other professionals.)
Old 02-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #36
Tom 1.0
Hot For Teacher

Thats not a "culture of violence" that is just child abuse.

****ing savages.

1977 Burny FLG70
Tom 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #37
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.

Quote:

I don't want to drag racism into this again, as indeed you're right this thread currently doesn't seem to be racist (unless you think what's going on in this video is because they're black, but you haven't said that so let's just leave it out), but asking a simple question can be racist, regardless of what the answer is.

There are questions that simply have no real relevance or bearing on the world and how we should treat people and yet would perpetuate racist views.

For example, as you brought up out of the blue in another thread, IQ differences between races.
The correct response to asking a question about IQ difference in races isn't "race x", it is "why on earth do you care and who do you think it is helping to ask?"

EDIT:
Quote:
I was merely trying to gain some insight into the behavior of the adults in the video found in post one. I don't understand it and don't understand why the behavior is something that black parents want to pass down to their children. It seems to be cultural and something that is foreign to me and those with whom I associate. (Mostly doctors, lawyers, and other professionals.)

Ah no here we go, I was giving the benefit of the doubt but you literally are assuming what's going on is simply because they're black.

Last edited by MadClownDisease : 02-20-2013 at 01:06 PM.
MadClownDisease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #38
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?

Quote:

I think he has that typical reactionary concept of free speech which means that you can say what you like and nobody is allowed to criticise it.

I can't think of anyone who is a more perfect example of the errors of exceptionalism.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #39
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod

Quote:
No, I hate no one and actually lived and worked in the Middle East as a registered nurse. I've been to more countries and seen more things in my life than you will ever imagine in that small mind of yours.

You seem to have some sort of mental illness as of yet undiagnosed. You equate the simple asking of questions with "hate," whatever you think that term means. It appears that for you, any questioning of violent, criminal behavior by me is somehow "hate," or "racist." I am unable, for whatever reason, to pose a simple question for which I can find no reasonable or plausible explanation.

oh playing the "im older and have seen more than you" - card. Brilliant,
Cool story bro that you're hanging with doctors, lawyers and other professionals. Should I be impressed or what?

I don't believe your nonsense that you were just asking this as an interest in the specific people though. Judging from your post history I'm rather certain that you're a xenophobic supremist and nothing more.

And now you apparently did make the connection between the behaviour and being black.

Just as I thought.

And your use of free speech is rather hilarious. Calling minorities inferior to the left and right, saying communists are ruining america, that jews were responsible for the holocaust themselves etc but when you get someone biting back you're saying free speech is dead.

Go swallow a knife for all I care.

Beware of the communists though. I'd gladly see the likes of you being destroyed by communists. But I will assume you're the type of american who sees someone more liberal than you and call him/her a communist.

Last edited by JohnnyGenzale : 02-20-2013 at 01:10 PM.
JohnnyGenzale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #40
ConcertShooter
Banned

Quote:
Free Speech that you, or those like you, agree with needs no protection. It's the Free Speech that you disagree with to the level of threats of violence for which the Founding Fathers included the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

It's that speech that government cannot stifle and that society should tolerate and discuss like adults. Many here are stuck in some pathological stage of adolescence which impedes upon their ability to reason and consider another man's (or woman's) point of view.

Few people own their own thoughts. They are rather more like the parrot merely spewing what they've been told to believe by the various media personalities that impress and convince them that self-destructive behavior is to be admired and emulated.

Rate This Thread: