Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #21
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

I've never flicked someone's ear like that, but I've said "Hey, (insert name of person I know)" only get weird looks. It's rather awkward.

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #22
Reisgar42
Howyehdoin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Well, this one time, I thought I saw my friend bend over, so I started humping him for a nice long while. Things got pretty awkward once I realized it wasn't him...

I didn't realize you were a dog
Reisgar42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:23 AM   #23
Minkaro
Banned

I was on holiday once, and came across a squash court, so I was watching the action through a window. A pair of jeans came and stood next to me, so believing them to belong to my father I started up a conversation with them.

When I realised that the owner of the jeans was unresponsive, I looked up. A man was looking around desperately, the look on his face clearly saying "THIS CHILD IS TALKING TO ME! HELP ME!"
Minkaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:30 AM   #24
chaoticfables
Uesgistered Rser

I'm Asian. People see me everywhere.

Annyong
I'm used to a car with stairs.
soundcloud
youtube
chaoticfables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #25
adamgur96
Not caring no more

Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
This happened to me a few days ago:

I was walking from the bus stop to a friend's house when a random guy hugs me, says "long time no see you dirty dog you" and laughs loudly (this was in hebrew obviously but i'll translate it the best i can). So i say to him he must have me confused with someone else, so he says back "you wanna be like this? fine. you're not getting your cut then." and leaves.

I still don't understand wtf was that all about
Old 02-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #26
guitarxo
UG Senior Member

Some people thought I was their professor when I was out last night. It was funny because they were so excited and I had no idea what they were on about because I was drunk and it was loud so I just nodded to everything they said. Eventually this girl pulled me outside and started asking me all this art history shit and that's when I found out.

I've never mistaken anyone for anyone else though, I'm too unobservant for that.

RIP ;c
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #27
lncognito
Encephalectomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96
This happened to me a few days ago:

I was walking from the bus stop to a friend's house when a random guy hugs me, says "long time no see you dirty dog you" and laughs loudly (this was in hebrew obviously but i'll translate it the best i can). So i say to him he must have me confused with someone else, so he says back "you wanna be like this? fine. you're not getting your cut then." and leaves.

I still don't understand wtf was that all about
You think that was awkward for you? I spent nine days in hiding after that "deal", and when I finally manage to track you down to split your share, you don't recognize me ;___;

(Well, at least that meant more coke and hookers for me, so )
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #28
adamgur96
Not caring no more

Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lncognito
You think that was awkward for you? I spent nine days in hiding after that "deal", and when I finally manage to track you down to split your share, you don't recognize me ;___;

(Well, at least that meant more coke and hookers for me, so )

Well, next time be less

_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Incognito

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm so sorry
Old 02-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #29
caraphernelia_

One time, when i was like 5 I was going somewhere with my parents I got out of the car and saw my dad ahead of me. Well I went up and held his hand. Thinking it was my dad. I looked up at him and oops it wasn't my dad. I screamed and ran away. He had the same hair as my dad and the same jacket!
caraphernelia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #30
adamgur96
Not caring no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by caraphernelia_
One time, when i was like 5 I was going somewhere with my parents I got out of the car and saw my dad ahead of me. Well I went up and held his hand. Thinking it was my dad. I looked up at him and oops it wasn't my dad. I screamed and ran away. He had the same hair as my dad and the same jacket!

Explain that atheists
Old 02-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #31
lncognito
Encephalectomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96
I'm so sorry

Excuse me while I go somewhere and commit seppuku.
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: