User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-21-2013, 01:54 AM   #61
SwaggleyKubrick
Svengali

Quote:
Originally Posted by strait jacket
Why would you PRETEND to take drugs? I mean don't take drugs if you don't wanna but, what's the point of that?
OT: starting smoking when I was 12, that was a really shit decision on my part, as was doing weed when I was 13. Dropping out of high school was also, in retrospect, ill-advised.

Because in the dumb 13yr old mind you think that by just pretending to do drugs and pretending to be high and shit, it makes you mysterious and rebellious and overall wicked cool... like the second coming of James Dean, and you didn't even really know what that meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
SwaggleyKubrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:05 AM   #62
noisewall11

There was a girl I probably could have slept/gone out with in high school. Couldn't bring myself to start anything with her though as she really had feelings(both romantic and sexual) for me, and well.. only a certain part of me had certain feelings for her to be completely black and white about it.

I knew I would have just wanted sex out of it, but i'm just not really the type to go around using people. And she was really vulnerable cause her long time BF had just broken up with her months before, so I definatly didn't want to hurt her more.

Little did I know she was one of the last girls I ever could have been with either way for years to come. Ever since around that time, it has been 10x as hard for me to find other girls with a mutual attraction. I really wish that I had just given her a shot because now I've been through 5+ years of being single and deprived. My own fault though, I just got a job in my hometown after HS and didn't go to college.. should have known that would get my "love life" nowhere.

noisewall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #63
Aidy Damage
Somewhat Damaged

Logged in for the first time in years. Had to pretty much delete everything on my profile... Oooohhhh boy...
Aidy Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #64
frankv
Her?

^Aidy Damage! No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisewall11
There was a girl I probably could have slept/gone out with in high school. Couldn't bring myself to start anything with her though as she really had feelings(both romantic and sexual) for me, and well.. only a certain part of me had certain feelings for her to be completely black and white about it.

I knew I would have just wanted sex out of it, but i'm just not really the type to go around using people. And she was really vulnerable cause her long time BF had just broken up with her months before, so I definatly didn't want to hurt her more.

Little did I know she was one of the last girls I ever could have been with either way for years to come. Ever since around that time, it has been 10x as hard for me to find other girls with a mutual attraction. I really wish that I had just given her a shot because now I've been through 5+ years of being single and deprived. My own fault though, I just got a job in my hometown after HS and didn't go to college.. should have known that would get my "love life" nowhere.

I think you should be proud you were so mature back then. Even though you were probably horny as shit back then, you still managed to consider her emotions.

I do regret not capitalising on a couple of girls' interest in me though, but I was into them as well and I just failed to read them even remotely right...
frankv is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: