Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
weupload88

Question How to get the cliffs of dover effect on a Zoom G5 multi-effects processor

Hello fellow guitar players!

I am trying to play the cliffs of dover by eric johnson, an awesome guitar piece, but cannot seem to get the right sound for that song! The song doesn't sound right without the correct effects! I am using a fender squire strat, and using a zoom G5 multi-effects processor. Sadly, I cannot for the life of me create an effect, so must resort to the pre-programmed effects, or find one someone else has made. If someone can link a video or give some pictures or even text with a detailed setup of accomplishing that sound; including details such as individual values for the individual knobs for each effect and the order the effects need to be compiled in. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I have been trying and searching for a long time to no avail, and really need help! Thanks!
weupload88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
derek8520

You're asking this in the acoustic forum?
derek8520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
weupload88

yup... didn't notice that. Any mods can delete this post! Thanks, I posted it in electric guitar section...
weupload88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: