Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Songwriting & Lyrics > Songwriting & Lyrics Techniques
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
shdwboy

The empty diary

Hey yall! I just started writing a little over a month ago and have built up a decent amount of stuff. Some needs a lot of work so bare with me thanks. This is called the empty diary.

The empty diary

I force the rush inside my head. Yet I don't know how to feel. I live this life full of pride, but some how I don't believe its real. It just all seems so full of shit and in the end it disappears. No more can I stand the pain and this life I live of fears.

I just wish that it all would come to light. Everything in the end would make some sense. And begin to show some reason to try.

I write this song and understand that my life is such a mess. Forgeting all my problems and erasing is what I do best. When the Sun falls to night I always change the lock on my door. Ive fallen victim to this revolving hope. But in truth there is no more.

I just wish that it all would come to light. Everything in the end would make some sense. And begin to show some reason to try.

I punish the sting with sympathy. And walk with a different colored face. All I want to behold is something that I can taste. The air outside its cold and dry but the ground is soaked and wet. A cloud hangs over my head taking everything from me that it can get.

Continue to stay so numb and fight off the tomorrow that is sure to come. Cause what's in the past is history. It's all written into the pages of my empty diary.
shdwboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
shdwboy

Whoops sorry. I posted this in the wrong section.
shdwboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: