Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
dhaibala

cations of allowin

Syria is ripping itself to pieces. The extent of human suffering is beyond comprehension. That alone should be reason enough to encourage a determined effort to bring this conflict to a quick resolution. But if humanitarian reasons were not enough, the international community -- including the U.S. and its allies -- should weigh the potential implications of allowing this calamity to continue.

Watch 21 and Over Online | Watch The Last Exorcism Part 2 Online | Watch Stoker Online | Watch Phantom Online | Watch A Place at the Table Online | Watch Snitch Online | Watch A Good Day to Die Hard Online | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | Download Snitch Movie | Download A Good Day to Die Hard Movie | Download The End of Love Movie | Download Safe Haven Movie | Download Side Effects Movie | Download Inescapable Movie | Download Dark Skies Movie
Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Alpha_Wolf
HR

I agree with you completely. And now I will fight for the cause by illegally watching not-yet-released movies online.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Alpha_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: