Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
sjones
UG's Analrapist

Black Bourbon Devils (Rock, Ohio) - Looking for bands to book with/trade shows

Hey folks, my band Black Bourbon Devils is getting ready to put out our debut EP. A couple of the tracks can be found on our Reverbnation page I'm leaving a link to (the top two songs), as well as our Facebook.

ReverbNation

Facebook

Feel free to comment with thoughts on the tunes!

As stated in the title of this thread, we're looking for bands to book shows with (or swap shows with) in our general region, which includes all of Ohio and some or most of neighboring states (West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc).

In specifics, I'm looking to book with bands who:

-- Mesh at least fairly well with our sound. Anything that can fall under the blanket term of "rock" will likely work, as well some metal acts.

-- Have a reasonably good draw in their local area AND are willing/able to promote properly for a show. (I'm not expecting a crowd of thousands, but enough to make it worth the travel)

-- Can book a show at a legit venue/bar. (Not looking to play shows out of a garage, and a legitimate business will be more likely to offer a small guarantee)

-- Have a professional attitude.

(**Also, please note that we do not travel with a PA, so sound will need to be provided by the venue or arranged by your band.)

Any interested bands should leave a comment, PM me, or email me at blackbourbondevils@gmail.com.

Thanks for checking us out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
sjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
sjones
UG's Analrapist

UPDATE: the 50 Shades of Shame EP is out! It will be available online soon.

Still looking for bands to swap shows with as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
sjones is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: