Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
LightxGrenade

Can you help me figure out who this artist is?

I remember this solo artist who had also been involved in other projects but put out this one particularly good pop-rock/indie-ish song by himself. I can't remember his name or the name of the bands he was associated with. All I remember is he had a music video for one particular song which I liked a lot in which he's in the forest and things are happening in reverse as he sings.

There's a moment where there are cheerleaders and football players like it's a high school pep rally but it's in the woods and everything is going on in reverse. I know it's vague as hell but if anyone happens to know who the artist is I'd really appreciate it. The song is from 2002-ish to 2010ish in terms of when it came out so it's not an old artist. At first I thought it was the lead singer from the kooks but after searching a bit I don't think it is although he sort of had the same look. Again, sorry for how vague it is but if anyone could help me remember I'd greatly appreciate it.
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
LightxGrenade is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: