Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #61
Musicforyou17
I get bored
 
Musicforyou17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't care where
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
a persons tone doesnt impact the content of their post/argument. its quite frankly irrelevant to how much or little you should take heed to the general concept being put forth. dumbass

Wow, you really told me.
Musicforyou17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #62
Thrashtastic15
panthers season tickets
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Club Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicforyou17
Wow, you really told me.

yup. go masturbate to ponies dumb weirdo
__________________
████ Barkov Huberdeau Ekblad ████

Florida Panthers 2014-2015
2 - 2 - 0
Thrashtastic15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #63
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
 
Wolfinator-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everywhere. Pantheism, lol
This thread is now about me.
__________________
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Wolfinator-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #64
Musicforyou17
I get bored
 
Musicforyou17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't care where
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
yup. go masturbate to ponies dumb weirdo

So edgy.


I approve ^^
Musicforyou17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #65
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
 
fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Westward
The Pit is mostly comprised of soulless kids. Nothing is sacred here.

But it really depends on the thread/user. Sometimes someone will get called on their shit and hide behind "I was juszt joking lol troled you!" as if jokes can't be criticized or something. Even in serious discussions there are times to be funny. The problem is many users don't know the appropriate way to make jokes. And anything you say can be twisted to be either funny or serious no matter what your intentions were. The jokes are serious and the seriouses are jokes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #66
Eastwinn
UG ex-Addict
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
obviously it depends on the context. i'm not an aspie, i can take some things seriously and some things lightly
__________________
leave in a hearse, i did worse
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #67
Joshua Garcia
Registered User
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsBS
I've seen you mention this a couple times, but... WHAT WHO ARE THE JOSHUA GARCIAS?

The Joshua Garcias is that one band everyone loves. Read through all of this thread and you will understand.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
dont make me go colonial on your bitch ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea55
How bout you and your weebo ass go away?
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #68
kimberlydawn
Princess Pineapple
 
kimberlydawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I take about 5% of the stuff on here seriously, and people probably take about the same percentage of what I say on here seriously. And since I'm one of the girls on here, not much of a point in being serious anyways, because I'll always be hated on for whatever reason. Ya' feel me?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings

Last edited by kimberlydawn : 03-25-2013 at 05:53 PM.
kimberlydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #69
GuitarGod_92
Trans Princess
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
I probably take it more seriously than most considering the people in the threads I reg are my only friends.

In just the general Pit tho, it depends on the subject really. It it's something to take seriously, then I'll take it seriously. If it's a lighthearted subject I'll join in the shitposting.
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick

GuitarGod_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #70
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: exiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlydawn
And since I'm one of the girls on here, not much of a point in being serious anyways, because I'll always be hated on for whatever reason. Ya' feel me?

no

the opposite is true
__________________
bootsybaby: deaf people actually make real weird primal grunting noises
bootsybaby: dduring sex
bootsybaby: it's bizarre
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #71
kimberlydawn
Princess Pineapple
 
kimberlydawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
no

the opposite is true

No it isn't because most people on here are mean to me
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
kimberlydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #72
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: exiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlydawn
No it isn't because most people on here are mean to me

you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings, when the truth is they're meaner to everyone else

trufax
__________________
bootsybaby: deaf people actually make real weird primal grunting noises
bootsybaby: dduring sex
bootsybaby: it's bizarre
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #73
kimberlydawn
Princess Pineapple
 
kimberlydawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings, when the truth is they're meaner to everyone else

trufax

I'm quoting that
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
kimberlydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #74
Gantz92
Registered User
 
Gantz92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings, when the truth is they're meaner to everyone else

trufax


She got bashed pretty good in that one thread she made a while ago.
Gantz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #75
VillainousLatin
That Latino Guy
 
VillainousLatin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Unreal World
I don't, because then my feelings would be hurt too often

No but seriously, there are only a few people I take seriously here, but I'm in The Pit mostly for the "shits and giggles" as you kids would say.
__________________
Clicky for sexy pr0nz!
VillainousLatin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #76
GNR_Duff_rules
Agnostic Apatheist
 
GNR_Duff_rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Wherever I can be the butt of a joke...
This is the Pit. We don't **** around. This is some serious business. No games. Just serious ****ing business.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.

Last edited by GNR_Duff_rules : 03-25-2013 at 07:17 PM.
GNR_Duff_rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #77
So-Cal
5evr
 
So-Cal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
lol no
So-Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #78
BeefWellington
UG's Tastiest Dish
 
BeefWellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Essex, UK
Not even a little bit, but most people seem to take it way too seriously.
__________________
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.


Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
BeefWellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #79
ThisIsBS
Registered User
 
ThisIsBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
The Joshua Garcias is that one band everyone loves. Read through all of this thread and you will understand.



Yeah... no.
__________________
Playing guitar since 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
well said

that galalayo nigga would have been all like

bitch ain't no way they'll ever have telescopes that can see pluto

but we have telescopes that can see pluto so **** that guy
ThisIsBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #80
eGraham
Green and Submarine
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
People who make threads on the degree of seriousness in the Pit take the Pit too seriously
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




October 23, 2014
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.