Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
DylanHendrix
Acid King

Line 6 POD studio GX with POD farm?

Hello everyone, I recently moved into an apartment and playing my Vox AC30 is not possible late at night, therefore I was thinking about buying the POD studio GX. Now I don't know anything about guitar amp software so I was wondering how this stuff actually works. Do I need to buy a studio monitor? Do I have to buy certain "amp model" software? Also what sort of minimum computer spec's do I have to be running, I have a fairly crappy laptop that runs Windows Vista basic. Thanks
Old 03-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
R45VT
Doesn't speak guitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanHendrix
Hello everyone, I recently moved into an apartment and playing my Vox AC30 is not possible late at night, therefore I was thinking about buying the POD studio GX. Now I don't know anything about guitar amp software so I was wondering how this stuff actually works. Do I need to buy a studio monitor? Do I have to buy certain "amp model" software? Also what sort of minimum computer spec's do I have to be running, I have a fairly crappy laptop that runs Windows Vista basic. Thanks

Well if you want to record the studio or UX are alright. They come with software. You would want decent monitors.

If you want a standalone unit for late night get a POD HD, simple to use, plug in headphones are you are ready to go. Also it plugs into the computer for recording. The HD will sound better than the studio SW.
R45VT is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: