Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
msudd002

First Post with my orginial sound samples

Hey, guy. I'm Matt. Been looking through these foums for over seven years, but decided to actually join and make a post. I'm a little nervious, but please don't judge me to hard over this sound samples. Most of them are just loose jams, ideas, and practice seesion. None are really profession finished songs. And I want to keep them raw so people can hear how I actually play without any studio effects but just my amp, fuzz face, wah wah and guitar. I have been playing for about 6 years so I'm still learning. I don't calm to be good or anything. I just love playing and if I could, I would play 24/7, but for now I just play for 6/7 hours a day. My main stlye is blues, funk, jazz, hard rock, soul, and r@b.

I don't really try to sound like anybody else and it makes me mad when people say, oh I'm the white jimi hendrix or they try to put me on this guitar god platform. I really really hate that because it takes people away from my music. I just want people to be happy and have a spiritual experience listening to my stuff. Well, to finish off my introduction speech to this forum, just copy and paste the link below and just try to listen as much as you can. But, remember I'm just showing some of my work as an introduction. This is not me pushing anything or trying to market anything because really these recordings are below standard. Take care and please don't be too mean to me. LOL. Just trying to bring the peace and love.

COPY AND PASTE LINK ON GOOGLE FOR SOME REASON DOESN'T WORK ON ANYTHING ELSE ORJUST PUT http:// IN FRONT OF www.
www. reverbnation.com/mattsuddreth1/songs

Last edited by msudd002 : 03-27-2013 at 07:04 PM.
msudd002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: