Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
zburgess11

Zero (first Show)

My band, Zero, played our first show last night. It was actually mine (I'm the singer, rhythm guitarist) and our lead guitarists first time playing in public and I thought it'd be nice to get some feedback.

We play a lot of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, STP, RHCP, and Pumpkins type stuff, and this is our take on Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm.

Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins

Any feedback is welcomed, positive or negative. Just be constructive if you're going to be negative...only trying to improve being that I'm new to singing and it was our first time out.

THANK YOU
Facebook

Last edited by zburgess11 : 04-07-2013 at 07:31 PM.
zburgess11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
ahappysloth

Really enjoyed it Good take on the song & It sounded great without the orchestral arrangements. Only criticism I have is that some of the lead stuff sounded a bit off putting maybe I'ts because I'm so used to hearing the song without any guitar solos.
ahappysloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
zburgess11

I'll throw another one up so you have options...not as big of a fan of this one though. Was still early in the show and I was trying to work my nerves out.

Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Old 04-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
zburgess11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahappysloth
Really enjoyed it Good take on the song & It sounded great without the orchestral arrangements. Only criticism I have is that some of the lead stuff sounded a bit off putting maybe I'ts because I'm so used to hearing the song without any guitar solos.

Thanks! Yeah we were kind of looking for a song that we could just kind of jam with...and being that we essentially did our own thing with this one anyways we just kind of went all out haha

Rate This Thread: