Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 04-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
 
leony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fixed point in time and space
I have never wanted to punch a woman until today...



They've been mentioned a lot of times but this is more about the woman in the middle. I'm not a genius but I'm pretty sure acting like a total ****ing bitch towards him won't persuade anyone to join their group.

At least the chick on the left shuts up and lets him speak. The tart in the middle even tries to speak for her.

Left one I could probably tolerate in a debate. Right one? She wouldn't walk out of there intact.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
leony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Xiaoxi
Indeed.
 
Xiaoxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bodymore, Murdaland
ITT: TS doesn't realize that giving trolls attention is exactly what they want
__________________
"Man, modes 'n' scales ain't got no users, only abusers." - X.X. Little

Analyzing Brahms: Insights to Help Us Improve Our Music

My New Workstation
Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
me+yourmom=69
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
calm down dude, she is allowed to have her own beliefs, you fascist ass hole
me+yourmom=69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
 
leony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fixed point in time and space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
ITT: TS doesn't realize that giving trolls attention is exactly what they want


They can't see this who cares?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
leony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
ryan_nadon
ass brain
 
ryan_nadon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
ITT: TS doesn't realize that giving trolls attention is exactly what they want




Having a differing opinion =/= troll.


On that note, give me a tl;dr. I'm not watching a 19 minute video in order to apparently enrage myself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...


...but the rape never came
ryan_nadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #6
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
I hate people who treat women against violence as infinitely worse than violence against men. Violence is bad full stop, shouldn't matter what gender it is perpetrated against.
__________________
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #7
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
 
leony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fixed point in time and space
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_nadon


Having a differing opinion =/= troll.


On that note, give me a tl;dr. I'm not watching a 19 minute video in order to apparently enrage myself.


She refuses to give him any say at all. Tells him to shut up when the other girl is talking and then just talks over him, calls him a filty pervert for whatever reason and doesnt care for his opinion and if he gives it, they will leave. Basically

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I hate people who treat women against violence as infinitely worse than violence against men. Violence is bad full stop, shouldn't matter what gender it is perpetrated against.


I agree, its no worse to violence against a guy but no woman has ever come across as so hateful that she needs a quick thump imo. It just seems to be their nature on average.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot

Last edited by leony03 : 04-18-2013 at 06:55 PM.
leony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
me+yourmom=69
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I hate people who treat women against violence as infinitely worse than violence against men. Violence is bad full stop, shouldn't matter what gender it is perpetrated against.


violence against men isn't bad because they can acctuly defend the selves
me+yourmom=69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
 
VanTheKraut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kansas City, Kansas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_nadon


Having a differing opinion =/= troll.


On that note, give me a tl;dr. I'm not watching a 19 minute video in order to apparently enrage myself.

The WBC is the dictionary definition of a troll organization. All they do is stuff to enrage the public because it gets their names and the name of their church in papers and this somehow forwards their goal.
__________________
Better, Faster, Stronger
Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas State Wildcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Old Country. Old Blues. Old Rock. Old Metal. Gangsta Rap.
VanTheKraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #10
Crazyedd123
UG's Primus fanboy
 
Crazyedd123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
You guys don't know who the WBC are?

I must be in the wrong part of the Pit.
__________________
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Crazyedd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #11
Philip_pepper
Banned
 
Philip_pepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by me+yourmom=69
violence against men isn't bad because they can acctuly defend the selves


Right.

This is why so men get abused by women and don't do anything about it.

If a woman hits a man, and the man retaliates and hits back, he's gonna look like the bad guy.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #12
Joshua Garcia
Registered User
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyedd123
You guys don't know who the WBC are?

I must be in the wrong part of the Pit.

Seriously ya'll.

WBC.

This type of discussion isn't even needed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
dont make me go colonial on your bitch ass
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #13
SkepsisMetal
./.\.
 
SkepsisMetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Greatest Britain
__________________
.
SkepsisMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #14
Crazyedd123
UG's Primus fanboy
 
Crazyedd123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Don't turn this into a sexism thread.

This should be an anti-WBC thread first and foremost...
Seriously, those guys are like cartoonishly crazy in their views on homosexuality and just about anything...
__________________
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Crazyedd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #15
BottleOfSmoke
Sludge Beard
 
BottleOfSmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ember City
Westboro Baptist Church = not worth anyone's rage (unless they're "protesting" the funeral of your loved ones). Like someone said, they're trolls. Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinions, yadda yadda yadda... but you can't tell me that a group of ppl who stand outside the funerals of people who fought to protect freedoms that alow them to have their little "church" with signs saying that god hates soldiers who fight for fags is anything but a troll.
__________________
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
BottleOfSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #16
kozmo4200
UG Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by me+yourmom=69
violence against men isn't bad because they can acctuly defend the selves

Then by that logic murder against a man is ok because he can defend himself. In my opinion that is totally wrong.
kozmo4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
 
VanTheKraut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kansas City, Kansas.
I'm from Kansas. About an hour and a half from their "church".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo4200
Then by that logic murder against a man is ok because he can defend himself. In my opinion that is totally wrong.

Oh, cry me a river. I'm a man and I've shockingly been able to survive in this harsh world where supposedly everyone can just assault me at will.
__________________
Better, Faster, Stronger
Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas State Wildcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Old Country. Old Blues. Old Rock. Old Metal. Gangsta Rap.

Last edited by VanTheKraut : 04-18-2013 at 07:04 PM.
VanTheKraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
ryan_nadon
ass brain
 
ryan_nadon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by BottleOfSmoke
Westboro Baptist Church = not worth anyone's rage (unless they're "protesting" the funeral of your loved ones). Like someone said, they're trolls. Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinions, yadda yadda yadda... but you can't tell me that a group of ppl who stand outside the funerals of people who fought to protect freedoms that alow them to have their little "church" with signs saying that god hates soldiers who fight for fags is anything but a troll.


That doesn't make them trolls, just stupid as ass.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...


...but the rape never came
ryan_nadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #19
me+yourmom=69
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo4200
Then by that logic murder against a man is ok because he can defend himself. In my opinion that is totally wrong.


in my opinion you sound like a pussy

Last edited by me+yourmom=69 : 04-18-2013 at 07:07 PM.
me+yourmom=69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #20
psyks
Pretty thief
 
psyks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: France
At some point in my life I went from these people making my blood boil to them making me laugh. I love these brainwashed fascists.
__________________
Each of us a failed state in stark relief
Against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.

My Soundcloud
My music, paino, guitar and otherwise - Updated SOMETIMES

DeviantArt
Please watch, fave and comment
psyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.