Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #21
Twist of fate
We Came as Romans
 
Twist of fate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Jersey. If you could live forever, would you be ready for the next Adventure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_2488664.html

Heres an article to calm people down. 3 people are killed by guns every hour, shit just happens in the U.S. Please don't be thinking this week is just nuts the world is gonna end its a conspiracy etc.

My thoughts yep. It's not that we shouldn't care, because being desensitized to all the violence that goes on in the world because "it happens all the time" is a social injustice. We equally can't say that the world is ending because all this is going on at once.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy14
stop flirting you player twist of fate!


Band page! http://www.facebook.com/PedestalsNJ

Tumblr-http://www.one-mandrinkinggamess.tumblr.com
Twist of fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #22
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Yeah it sucks but murders happen every day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
When yer ready to take the leap with yer mouth-probe and direct it under her robe, ya ALWAYS gotta give the round brown mound a bit of them sweet tongue pounds cause I tell ya, her moans will be the only sound BOO-YA
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #23
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
 
Jako215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Levitown PA and you are now singing Elton John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
linkwithstatistics


But Guy though? How does that explain loosing the creator of the Panterodactyl?
__________________
WITH PASSION AND POWER



iSupport the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Union, and Sixers.
Dallas Sucks!

Jako215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #24
bradulator
through being cool
 
bradulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_2488664.html

Heres an article to calm people down. 3 people are killed by guns every hour, shit just happens in the U.S. Please don't be thinking this week is just nuts the world is gonna end its a conspiracy etc.

have u even heard of Barrock HUSSEIN Osama?
bradulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #25
FoolOnThePlanet
Listen to the pillows
 
FoolOnThePlanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGstriker
It says he died.

EDIT:
Oh. Sneaky one, you are. Editing your post like that.


I had my source from somewhere else, but then clicked the OP link. Erased it quick, but you caught me

Hell of a shame though, such a pointless death
__________________
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
FoolOnThePlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #26
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
sure, these things happen all the time, but you generally don't expect them to occur on college campuses, right? isn't that the shitty thing about it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
vIsIbleNoIsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #27
Weaponized
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jako215
But Guy though? How does that explain loosing the creator of the Panterodactyl?
I'm pretty surprised the red chord is still around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vIsIbleNoIsE
sure, these things happen all the time, but you generally don't expect them to occur on college campuses, right? isn't that the shitty thing about it?

the article I posted had 2 examples of shootings at college campuses with not much media attention
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Is the officer going to ask for the butt, so he or she can check whether it is hot?


last.fm

Last edited by Weaponized : 04-19-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:02 AM   #28
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
My brother is listening to a live audio feed of Boston PD, says he heard they're chasing two suspects from the MIT shooting that match the description of the bombing suspects, one explicitly labeled middle eastern. He also said he heard there were explosives at the crime scene.

I hope he's misheard them but man, if he didn't...

Now they're being ordered to retreat.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:03 AM   #29
Skynyrd890
Unregistered User
 
Skynyrd890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Shit.

Apparently Jetfuel's brother heard Boston PD is chasing two of the MIT suspects who match the bombing suspects.

EDIT - GODDAMN YOU!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
Bitch idiot children
Skynyrd890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #30
FoolOnThePlanet
Listen to the pillows
 
FoolOnThePlanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York
I've read that the suspects are using GRENADES against the police. ****ing GRENADES.

WHAT THE ****?????

EDIT: Hand grenades and automatic gun fire.
__________________
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
FoolOnThePlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:05 AM   #31
Skynyrd890
Unregistered User
 
Skynyrd890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolOnThePlanet
I've read that the suspects are using GRENADES against the police. ****ing GRENADES.

WHAT THE ****?????

EDIT: Hand grenades and automatic gun fire.

This better not impact the GTA 5 release.

Where'd you hear about the grenades and automatic guns?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
Bitch idiot children
Skynyrd890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:05 AM   #32
ErikLensherr
Bram Sockmann
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Word on the street is Jetfuel's brother heard Boston PD is chasing two of the MIT suspects who match the bombing suspects.

EDIT - OH NO!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
When yer ready to take the leap with yer mouth-probe and direct it under her robe, ya ALWAYS gotta give the round brown mound a bit of them sweet tongue pounds cause I tell ya, her moans will be the only sound BOO-YA
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #33
neidnarb11890
Registered User
 
neidnarb11890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradulator
This is like the nuttiest week ever.

April is the cruelest month
neidnarb11890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #34
Weaponized
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Guys, its okay to panic now. I just heard that Erik and Skynyrd69 heard Jetfuel say the middle eastern people have nukes

EDIT - WE NEED TO REINVADE IRAQ
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Is the officer going to ask for the butt, so he or she can check whether it is hot?


last.fm
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #35
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
My brother is listening to a live audio feed of Boston PD, says he heard they're chasing two suspects from the MIT shooting that match the description of the bombing suspects, one explicitly labeled middle eastern. He also said he heard there were explosives at the crime scene.

I hope he's misheard them but man, if he didn't...

Now they're being ordered to retreat.

Gosh dang it, man. Gosh dang.
__________________
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:09 AM   #36
WCPhils
Banned
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Grenades? WTF
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #37
Skynyrd890
Unregistered User
 
Skynyrd890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
Guys, its okay to panic now. I just heard that Erik and Skynyrd69 heard Jetfuel say the middle eastern people have nukes

EDIT - WE NEED TO REINVADE IRAQ

It's Skynyrd890, not 69.

Get your shit straight.


And fuck that, Iraq doesn't get to have our democracy! That is for us!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
Bitch idiot children
Skynyrd890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:11 AM   #38
necrosis1193
Autonomatonomonapoton
 
necrosis1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Moon
Jetfuel, keep us updated?
__________________
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 96-66, 2014 AL Eastern division champions
York Capitals: 5-3
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2014: 5-2
2014 Pick 'Em: 67-38-1
necrosis1193 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:12 AM   #39
FoolOnThePlanet
Listen to the pillows
 
FoolOnThePlanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York
Jetfuel is a better source than I but I'm trying to connect to the police scanner stream...Twitter is blowing up about it is my source. Reliable sources of course, not like random ass people.

EDIT: Every Boston PD scanner stream online is slow as ****, I assume from traffic. I have multiple sources on Twitter saying that explosives have been used.
__________________
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell

Last edited by FoolOnThePlanet : 04-19-2013 at 01:15 AM.
FoolOnThePlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:15 AM   #40
muffinduck01
UG's BBW Lover
 
muffinduck01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maryland
Alright, WTF.

Who has the grudge against Boston?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
muffinduck01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.