Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
sambalici

Thumbs up (Progressive) Melodic Death Metal Project

Hi everyone!

I have kind of a one man band project, but I'm overwhelmed and stuck right now. I have written songs mostly, I demoed some of them, but I don't know where to go. In the end I want them to be properly published but as I said I am overwhelmed with songs. So maybe if someone interested in my songs, we could work on them together online. Then we could publish them in proper, "album" way.

My influences are Dissection, In Flames, Agalloch and a lot of other similar bands.

I don't think it is exactly "progressive" but we can say that progressive melodic death metal, because there are a lot of different sections and songs are mostly over 10 min.

If anyone interested I can pm the soundcloud link.
sambalici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
BloodReverence

I'd be down, I need another project to occupy myself with. I could also link you to my soundcloud so that you can hear what my writing/producing capabilities are.

Been playing guitar for 6 years, vocals for about 4. Pm me and we'll go from there.
BloodReverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
JenoUnion

I could do bass, playing for 8 years or so, fingers or pick (usually use three fingers though). PM me if you're interested.
JenoUnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #4
Lovecannon
The Baddest

I'd be interested in doing vocals. You can check out some of my work at http://soundcloud.com/coreyculler.

I can growl and sing like Christian Alvestam, and I can also growl like old Anders Friden (The Jester Race).
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:
  • ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Lovecannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
bdof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecannon
I'd be interested in doing vocals. You can check out some of my work at http://soundcloud.com/coreyculler.

I can growl and sing like Christian Alvestam, and I can also growl like old Anders Friden (The Jester Race).

It's too bad you don't live near Charlottesville VA. We'd take you in a heartbeat good sir https://soundcloud.com/endless_terror
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: