Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
potcorn56
UG's Deadliest Chemist

Gibson SG faded and a few pedals

Up for sale is my Gibson SG i bought back in 04 or 05. I prefer for the guitar to be picked up since im really not confident in shipping it due to the condition of some packages i received from UPS, USPS and Fedex over the years. I can ship the pedals anywhere in the US or worldwide if you really want it. I only played this guitar in my house and took it to lessons for a few years, never played it in gigs, never abused it or anything. Its a really soft wood body so it does mark easily, although they arent visible until you really inspect it. Could use some strings too. Out of the 3 pedals I really only used the metal master, I might have plugged in the chorus pedal once, if that. I only have one power supply to go with a pedal. Pm/text me for more pictures or you can call me anytime before 7pm. I can meet anyone in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Bangor area

http://allentown.craigslist.org/msg/3790164918.html

I am a reputable seller on motorcycle forums (selling parts) such as: (under the name AgentOrange) kawiforums.com, zxforums.com, zx6r.com, (under the name Spacecataz) customfighters.com.

My ebay username is agentorangemoto
potcorn56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #2
potcorn56
UG's Deadliest Chemist

guitar and the metal master are gone, the weeping demon and chorus pedals are up for sale, i can do a packaged deal
potcorn56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: