Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #21
Captaincranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by burly1
I guess I'll just stay out in the future. I really enjoy U-G, but since this was only my second post, I didn't realize you guys had a resident troll waiting to pounce and I don't need any of Cranky's shit in my life.
Endit
Gosh, and I thought I was being gentle, since it was only your second time......

Same tune, different shill singing it. Their join dates are always the same day as the first Zager promo, and I'm always being cursed at, and called a "troll".

I guess the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Still in all, if you had bothered to read the thread, you'd have seen that the TS had already bought his guitar.

I can't read, I used to work for the post office. That's my excuse, now tell us yours.

While you're at it, why don't you explain why all these "first time posters", all have a "$2000.00 XXXXX brand name guitar that the Zager always seems to "play better than, and sound as good as".

Last edited by Captaincranky : 05-21-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Captaincranky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #22
stepchildusmc

hmm...resident troll....good one.
sorry Burly, no resident trolls...just a bit jaded by the Zager-singers. i offered the last one, who supposedly lives near me to let me over so i can try his and see what the fuss was about as i had never tried one myself. i woulda brought a semi-decent one of mine to campare it to but alas... no taker.
but anyhoo.... this thread is about Breau and his excellent choice of a new guitar. so breau...you gonna post us some pics of your new baby so we can celebrate with you???
stepchildusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #23
breau

I would love to, if only I could figure out how to add photos to this thread It says my file is too large to add as an attachment
breau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #24
Captaincranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by breau
I would love to, if only I could figure out how to add photos to this thread It says my file is too large to add as an attachment
That's a problem with vBulletin forum software, very limited upload size . You have to open an account with a photo sharing site such as "Photobucket"(*), then just insert the links to the photos into your text.

(*) limited size accounts are free (I think). You could also use "Flickr", but allegedly the linking process is a bit more difficult.

Keep in mind we all know what a Yamaha FG700 looks like, so put your creativity to work on making these good photos...

Last edited by Captaincranky : 05-24-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Captaincranky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #26
stepchildusmc

yep ! worked like a charm. only thing missing is a shot of you grinning from ear to ear ! congrats again ! i know you'll love it for years to come !
stepchildusmc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: