Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
tunedagainst

Talking Anyone in Philly want to start a band? (melodic hardcore punk/indie)

We're a guitarist and bassist in our mid-20s in the process of starting a melodic hardcore punk band with some ambitious and positive guys/gals.

If you live in Philly or in any of the surrounding areas and can travel, contact us and we'll send you what we've been writing (although we don't really have much because we want to write music with other members together). Our influences include bands like Daggermouth, Joyce Manor, Lifetime, Such Gold, Touche Amore, Tigers Jaw, Jawbreaker, Crime in Stereo, Living With Lions, Comeback Kid, Descendents, Small Brown Bike, Kill Your Idols, and more.

We're just nerds who eat, sleep and breathe music. We're dedicated and hope to find a few people who are willing to work hard with us and have fun doing so. If you're interested, send me a PM, post here or e-mail me at tunedagainst@gmail.com. :-)
tunedagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
JBimmer92

Hey there I'm from the Bethlehem area and willing to travel, I play guitar mostly rhythm but some lead. I've done some songwriting myself as well. If you're interested shoot me an email at developer92@live.com
JBimmer92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: