Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
somewhere1234
Banned

Is Khloe Kardashian Sporting A New Set Of Braces?

Yeah, we know. That sounds absolutely ridiculous, right? Why on earth would Khloe Kardashian need braces, when the reality star has a gorgeous smile already? We're not sure, but rumor has it that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is sporting some new braces!

sunglasses for summer

We're not entirely sure that we agree that Khloe Kardashian needs braces since she has a beautiful smile that many would love to have. But according to new reports, the 28-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star did get a pair of Invisalign braces recently. That is, at least according to Radar Online, who claims to have interviewed Kardashian's dentist. "She's a perfectionist and so am I. We'll take her from a 9.5 to a 12," Dr. Kevin Sands told the site.

cheap oakley
oakley glasses

However, in a series of recent Tweets by the reality star, we're not so sure that she is indeed donning braces. While Khloe did give a shout out to her dentist, and throw out a few jokes regarding a recent visit, she also posted the following on Tuesday: "Thanks baby but I don't have braces "@KJennerJR: @KhloeKardashian gets braces at age 28I think that's cute."

Hmm, do you think she got braces or not? It's not like you can tell from her pictures, since they are invisible. One thing is certain though she doesn't need them!
somewhere1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: