Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
Max727

Hello from Minnesota

Hey everyone. My names Max. Just started playing guitar finally about a month ago. My dad is a HUGE music lover and HUGE guitar player. He has wanted me to learn for years. Finally started to play the guitar he bought me a while back.

My music tastes are pretty much everything. I love it all. Rock, Jazz, Pop, Rap, Country, Bluegrass, Classical, EDM, Disco, etc.

My two biggest music influences are Jimi Hendrix and Daft Punk. Jimi for his insane guitar skills, how he changed music forever and his personality/lifestyle. He just seems like he was super awesome. Daft Punk because of their creativity and originality. They are musical geniuses IMO. Just like Hendrix. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I believe they are. I could go further into detail why, but I hate typing.

My favorite song of all time is Under My Thumb by The Rolling Stones.

Here is my guitar:

I am learning just by teaching myself from cord books, and from Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar DVD lessons.

I have so much more to talk about, especially all the artists that have influenced me, but I'm tired. I'll save it for another time.

Peace,

Max
Max727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
stepchildusmc

peace max...and welcome to the basic principal of a forum... we get to disagree with you and have fun debating why !
Old 05-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
Max727

Thanks! Yeah, I get the whole debate thing. This isnt my first forum. ;-)
Max727 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: