Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-25-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
gawainrimmer

Looking for this strange guitar

Hey guys, i'm looking for a specific guitar which one of my old friends had back in the 70's. It had all leather covering, basically everywhere on the guitar (except for the fretboard and the pickups, of course). It was a brighter red color, with white inlays on the edge of the guitar, which was rounded. He said that it might have been a Framus or a Hohner. Does anyone have any idea what the actual model would've been? He said that it was original, meaning that the leather cover wasnt hand-crafted, it was originally made with it. I'm trying to get a picture, but nothing so far.

Last edited by gawainrimmer : 05-25-2013 at 06:27 AM.
gawainrimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
dannyalcatraz

No pix, yet?

More details, please: describe the number & kind of pickups; the overall body shape (LP, SG, Tele, Strat, V, etc.); headstock (3 per side, 6 per side, reverse, etc.); solidbody or semihollow; anything else you can think of.

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!
dannyalcatraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
gawainrimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyalcatraz
No pix, yet?

More details, please: describe the number & kind of pickups; the overall body shape (LP, SG, Tele, Strat, V, etc.); headstock (3 per side, 6 per side, reverse, etc.); solidbody or semihollow; anything else you can think of.

It had 2 pickups, the body was stratlike, no idea on the headstock, definitely solid body...Nothing else off the top of my head, i'm gonna try to get that picture tomorrow.
gawainrimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: