Password
Search:

Old 05-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #81
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
You underestimate me. I´m very selfish.

Most people grow out of that eventually. Your problem mainly seems to be that you don't know what an opinion is.

Welcome new RT thread. I've been here a good four years now, and i'm pretty much the smooth one.

Also, expect the first couple of pages to be filled with random people who aren't at all interested in relationships.

Now, Todd. Glad we have a question to start with, and this one raises a lot of debate. Ultimately, the question isn't sexual, or even romantic. It has nothing to do with the other person and everything to do with you. Ask yourself, are you the sort of person who sleeps with somebody in a relationship? If you were in the relationship, and found out that the man she's with was sleeping with her behind your back, how would you feel?

What sort of man are you, and are you proud to be that man?

If you're a man who does that sort of thing, and you're happy to be that man, then go for it, and hell with the consequences. If not, the same.

There are consequences for everything. Positive and negative is entirely personal perception.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

I have the most profile views on UG.
Colohue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #82
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezer Burn
{stupid childish bullshit}

You picked this fight. Either grow up and get over it or don't and **** off. You're helping nobody by bringing this up on every occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefrockednun
{stupid childish bullshit}

Stop making excuses to be who you are, and recognise that being in the right, whether you are or not, doesn't give you the right to any sort of reward that you've decided goes with it.

Both of you are regulars. Both of you should be setting an example of positive relationships, regardless of situation. Now french kiss and make up, or you can both lick my balls.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

Old 05-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #83
Neo Evil11
Worse than rapists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colohue
Most people grow out of that eventually. Your problem mainly seems to be that you don't know what an opinion is.

I do know what an opinion is. I just can't accept it.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #84
thedefrockednun

Quote:
You picked this fight. Either grow up and get over it or don't and **** off. You're helping nobody by bringing this up on every occasion.

Stop making excuses to be who you are, and recognise that being in the right, whether you are or not, doesn't give you the right to any sort of reward that you've decided goes with it.

Both of you are regulars. Both of you should be setting an example of positive relationships, regardless of situation. Now french kiss and make up, or you can both lick my balls.

I agree. I don't want a reward, I was accused of being an illegitimate TS, I replied and proved him otherwise. But yes, let's move on to the actual important matters at hand.
thedefrockednun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #85
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
I do know what an opinion is. I just can't accept it.

And that proves you don't. The point of a opinion is that whether you accept it, agree with it or even acknowledge it has absolutely no bearing on that opinion whatsoever. You can not prove an opinion wrong, or shout it down, or beat it up.

The majority of charisma is just listening to other people's opinions, while reserving your own.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

Old 05-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #86
thedefrockednun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorkyporky
Hi guys! I need some ideas for a killer 3rd date. We already went out to a coffe shop, and then ext time we went to play pool, but now im kinda out of fresh ideas, at least good ones. Any suggestions? I'd kinda like to make a move, and i dunno what would be good for that, but i think the girl likes me, so i wanna go for it. Anyway, halp plox :P

Also, why is there a new thread?

The move can be so entirely non-dependent on the setting, all you need is a moment. Some of my best dates have been ones that mainly are meant for getting to know each other, but also provide some distraction so as not to burden you with the need for constant conversation.

Things like Bowling and the Zoo are good. Where I live, there's a place you can pet wolves and feed bears, strange things like that are always entertaining and cool. Things like drinks and a club, shows always set the scene for making a move but aren't necessarily the best basis for a relationship. Just do what YOU enjoy (and what she enjoys of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbi
hi RT! question - meeting people. i'm in a bit of a rut at the minute, just broke up with my lady friend a month or so ago, and am at a bit of a loss about how to meet new people. problem is, most of my friends don't live in the city anymore as they're at uni, so i often don't have people to go out with. the people i've been involved with recently have all kind of been strokes of luck - people i've worked with, people i've known for a while and most recently just a girl that was working outside my work and i went and chatted to her.

the question is kind of just - how do you go about meeting people when a lot of the time you don't really have the opportunity to get out and about with pals? i'm not that keen on the idea of just going to bars and farting around on my own going and talking to people that are out with their friends, y'know? are there decent ways of meeting people when you yourself often are alone?

maybe it's a bit of a vague question - i'm pretty braindead right now, sorry about that.

EDIT: also, i got tickets to a show soon which i'm really looking forward to but no longer have anyone to go with as i was gunna go with the girlfriend. not that that's related, that's just a bummer, lol. it'd be nice to meet someone to bring along to that.

I used to find it hard to meet new people as well and always thought it was easier said than done. It's actually surprising how many people feel the same, which makes it quite easy to make friends with people if you have the guts to make the first move. Just message some people who you have on facebook, but aren't close friends with. Spark up conversation and just ask them whether they wanna catch a certain show or a certain movie.

Also, societies, clubs, classes are all great ways to meet new people. If you have one friend near you who goes out, like him or not, just talk to him and meet his friends. It's easier than you think!
thedefrockednun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #87
Neo Evil11
Worse than rapists

Quote:
And that proves you don't. The point of a opinion is that whether you accept it, agree with it or even acknowledge it has absolutely no bearing on that opinion whatsoever. You can not prove an opinion wrong, or shout it down, or beat it up.

The majority of charisma is just listening to other people's opinions, while reserving your own.

Wut? Ofcourse my actions will have little effect on someone else's opinion. I just don't see why I have to put up with it. Bitches be crazy.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #88
Freezer Burn
Doesnt Afraid of Anything

Quote:
Welcome new RT thread. I've been here a good four years now, and i'm pretty much the smooth one.

The smooth one. Let there be no mistake!

Quote:

I merely made a joke, and he took it personally. I shouldn't have brought up old shit though, you're right, my bad Tom.

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Freezer Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #89
20Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
And so I'm arbitrarily meant to decline because, for somewhat tactical reasons, she's not going to dump the loser for a few months? I'm not sure I like that plan. :| It sounds boring.

I don't understand why you would want to be with someone that is seeing someone else. The only difference between you and this other guy is that you know about him and he doesn't know about you. Otherwise there's no real difference.

Why would you go out with a girl who is not faithful to you, and this girl is not faithful to you because she is dating some other guy.

If she wants to be with you she would dump him and be with you.

"Somewhat tactical" reasons?? Please elaborate. There are no honest "tactical" reasons she can't break up with him to be with you legit. The fact that she won't makes you number 2 while he is still number 1. Eventually he might find out about the two of you and break up with her and then you will have her all to yourself, albeit by default.

If she actually has "tactical" reasons for not breaking up with this guy for a few months it really sounds like she is a user and top class manipulator. The fact that she is cheating means she has no problem lying and deceiving.

Do you honestly believe these traits are unique to this particular relationship she has with this one person and are not glaring indications of her true character??

There are a lot of girls out there. Do you want to be with a girl that uses manipulates lies and cheats?? I know she makes you believe that she is amazing - but that's exactly how a honey trap works.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #90
megano28
Inspiring Multi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Tigers
I know she makes you believe that she is amazing - but that's exactly how a honey trap works.

I'm sigging this, condensed wisdom is always the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanglewoodguit
I'm against hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndTheRapture51
Because if I par myself enough maybe everyone else will stop.
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:48 AM   #91
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Wut? Ofcourse my actions will have little effect on someone else's opinion. I just don't see why I have to put up with it. Bitches be crazy.

Bitches be crazy.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #92
Våd Hamster
brzrkr

Location: My milkshake brings all the tards to the yard and they're like GHRBHBFLGFGAHRL
word

Våd Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #93
Colohue
UG Writer

It's just difficult to follow such universally informed fact.

Concerning the sexism claim, more and more female users have been coming in here over time, but more importantly, there are two rigiddigits guides for girls that are missing from this one because so is she.

If you'd like some more female based advice and guides, make some. The men will not be punished for making the effort that the women haven't yet.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

Old 05-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #94
Våd Hamster
brzrkr

Location: My milkshake brings all the tards to the yard and they're like GHRBHBFLGFGAHRL
...what

Old 05-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #95
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
...what

First page.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

Old 05-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #96
Våd Hamster
brzrkr

righto

Old 05-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #97
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

Quote:
It's just difficult to follow such universally informed fact.

Concerning the sexism claim, more and more female users have been coming in here over time, but more importantly, there are two rigiddigits guides for girls that are missing from this one because so is she.

If you'd like some more female based advice and guides, make some. The men will not be punished for making the effort that the women haven't yet.

I was going to use the 3rd reserved post for a Women's FAQ, but then i realized i have no idea what kind of questions to use. I can do the advice/answer part if somebody gives a list of questions women frequently have, that's not a problem. But "sexism" is the furthest thing from this thread lol.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #98
LeakyFlask
onaarq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
I was going to use the 3rd reserved post for a Women's FAQ, but then i realized i have no idea what kind of questions to use. I can do the advice/answer part if somebody gives a list of questions women frequently have, that's not a problem. But "sexism" is the furthest thing from this thread lol.

Yeah, about my complaints (can't speak for the others of course), I was certainly not complaining about a lack of female perspective in the overall posts since obviously men are going to write from a male perspective.
I was just thinking it could be nice to make the already fairly universal FAQ neutral in regard to gender and sexuality. It really wasn't a huge problem for me and I certainly wouldn't call anyone here sexist on those grounds.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #99
guitarxo
cat

The only questions I can think of atm that might apply to a lot of women are

1. is he incredibly dense?
2. am I incredibly dense?

and maybe

3. I know he likes me so why hasn't he asked me out?
4. why do I always date assholes?

I have semi-formed answers in my head to these but I'm not even sure if they're right haha

Last edited by guitarxo : 05-28-2013 at 11:31 AM.
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #100
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeakyFlask
Yeah, about my complaints (can't speak for the others of course), I was certainly not complaining about a lack of female perspective in the overall posts since obviously men are going to write from a male perspective.
I was just thinking it could be nice to make the already fairly universal FAQ neutral in regard to gender and sexuality. It really wasn't a huge problem for me and I certainly wouldn't call anyone here sexist on those grounds.

Gender neutral eh? That could be interesting.

And neither of you are dense. Stop hinting and ask him out. :p

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

Rate This Thread: