Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Pop Punk & Emo
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
dietermoreno

Some Things I Don't Understand

Welcome to a thread bashing the stupidity of fans of the modern music SCENE.

SCENE...get it...

Some things that I don't understand:

(1) I've never understood the point of guys wearing skinny jeans and still having their boxers show while they stand up. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? They could save alot of money and just buy jeans 3 sizes too big at Walmart to achieve the same effect.

(2) I've never understood the point of white guys wearing hats backwards. Your not in a gang, get over it. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being a kepi to provide shade to the face? I can understand if they want to shade their neck. If they want to shade their neck they should upgrade from kepi to sun hat. They could save alot of money by just buying a straw hat from Farm and Fleet to achieve the same effect.

(3) I've never understood the point of guys wearing skinny jeans in the summer, and of all colors, usually BLACK. Don't they get so hot when they decide to come outside instead of hiding on the internet all day? Why can't they just convert them into shorts? I do realize that they are expensive and must be washed at least once a week to maintain tightness, but if they got a job then they could afford to convert one to shorts.

(4) I've never understood the point of ear buds. Do you really expect good quality on such small speakers? Oh that's right, it doesn't matter because all you listen to is highly compressed (dynamic range compression) pop frequency response artists with all their autotune that makes it have an acceptable frequency response on the small speakers. Maybe you should expand your musical horizons beyond autotune and highly compressed pop tracks, and upgrade to headphones. Don't tell me that you can't wear headphones because you stretched your ears. If you did your just an idiot and should be put in the pillory for the town to laugh at your stretched ears that you can't fit headphones on.

(5) I've never understood the point of guys with hair extensions. So are you just gay if you feel the need to put in hair extensions?

(6) I've never understood the point of guys with eyeliner. So are you just gay if you feel the need to wear eyeliner?

(7) I've never understood the point of guys with straigtened hair. I understand that it is useful to keep curly hair down, but I think the way you use it is abusing its original purpose. Which its original purpose was just that--it was invented by an African American at the turn of the last century to make afros into straight black hair like whites (of course the original patent had no way to change the temperature other than changing the voltage with a variable resistor and a voltage divider so you had no way of knowing the temperature without using a thermometer and the original patent used an exposed live mains voltage resistance wire coil so if you touched your skin you would electrocute yourself).

(8) I've never understood the point of guys making ****** faces with their straightened hair in pictures uploaded to Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Instagram, and Tumbler. I don't think they should want any girl who values looks over intelligence, which those selfies are obviously showing a total lack of intelligence and a total lack of maturity.

(9) I've never understood the point of guys wearing flat top shoes. What if you want to run? You should always be ready to run. You never know when your going to have to run for your life. You should wear running shoes at all times.

Conclusion: aliens.

dietermoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
blake1221
‭‭

blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
Gerard_xD
-

Gerard_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes

Conclusion: Emo doesn't mean what you think it means. Thus continuing the trend of you being one of the most ill-informed posters on this forum.

The Site I Write For / My Soundcloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan311
Proving yet again that you consistently have the worst taste on this forum.
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
blake1221
‭‭

I think the tumblr tard that payed 40 bucks for an "emo is a gang" ring is worse off.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
Gerard_xD
-

even the guys that made that up got fed up of it a loooong time ago..

EDIT: wait, you can't understand why people wear earbuds? that's just so incredibly unrelated to everything else in your post. please elaborate.

Last edited by Gerard_xD : 07-02-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Gerard_xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #7
Deliriumbassist
UG's only DB

On your number four- there are some phenomenal in-ears on the market from the likes of Kef, Bowers & Wilkins and AKG. One of those manufacturers created the BBC monitor, the LS35/A, and another has their speakers in Abbey Road and at Skywalker Ranch, and they know a shit-ton more than you about what can do what.
Deliriumbassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #8
Amuro Jay

Jesus ****ing christ this is the worst thread I've read in a while.

I'll talk more shit when I get off this plane.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
HalfCock2112

I hate people who do anything differently than what I like to do. And emos lol.
HalfCock2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #10
ManInTheBox14
In lesbians with you

You're a bad troll and I thought you'd finally gone away after making those shit threads a couple of months ago.

I'm dying.
-Is it blissful?
It's like a dream.
-I want to dream.

Blog I Write For
ManInTheBox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #11
Malchius

Why do you care?
Malchius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #12
Bair
UG Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malchius
Why do you care?

Exactly. STFU and worry about what you're doing, not others.

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Bair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #13
shoegazer'
Still Haven't Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bair
Exactly. STFU and worry about what you're doing, not others.

^ what a juicy contradiction
Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #14
Bair
UG Fanatic

You caught that, did yah

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Bair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #15
neidnarb11890
cum on baby light my fire

I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of I've never understood the point of

neidnarb11890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
I think the tumblr tard that payed 40 bucks for an "emo is a gang" ring is worse off.

Wait what?
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
datskramzkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #17
Cianyx
dip i dip u dip dip i dip

there exists legitimate uses for earbuds.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #18
ricta2

This guys always makes the best threads.
ricta2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #19
blake1221
‭‭

Quote:
Originally Posted by datskramzkid
Wait what?

check the emo thread.

it's embarrassing.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #20
InstantAXonHero