Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
ac30h2l
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
i need to pay for gp tabs?

hey guys last time i checked ultimate was free , what changed?
ac30h2l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand
 
TheNameOfNoone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
All the guitar pro tabs are still free.

Maybe you stumbled upon a tab-pro tab? It's free for contributers, but for all of you ordinary folks it is not. But you shouldn't be worried about that, guitar pro tabs are usually much better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack






The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point


Aw yeah.
TheNameOfNoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Joshua Garcia
Registered User
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I believe this belongs under the feedback forum, but anyways:

The Guitar Pro files found here on UG are free. You should see the download link at the bottom of the GP page. Be sure you are scrolling down the actual page and not just the Tab Pro demo.

As I'm sure I don't have to point out (but I'll do it anyways), the Guitar Pro service itself, is not free. But that has nothing to do with UG. And there's similar programs available for free if you look around.

Lastly, if you mistook GP with TP, Tab Pro is not and never has been free, except for contributors, as pointed out above.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
dont make me go colonial on your bitch ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea55
How bout you and your weebo ass go away?
Joshua Garcia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
Fallenoath
My minds playin' tricks
 
Fallenoath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Centralia WA
GP owns TP.
So, dont bother with it.

But as everyone has said, GP are still free. When you go a tab sometimes it will bring up a TabPro demo but if you scroll down more you will see a thing that says "Download Guitar Pro Tab".....and yeah!
__________________
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.


-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute
1999 Ibanez RG470 (MIJ)
Peavey 6505+
Egnater Tweaker 15 (Yeah, I tweak)
Fallenoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
james.berry.334
Registered User
 
james.berry.334's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
How much does a subscription to Guitar Pro cost? Monthly? Yearly? Please help. I don't want to try the 3 day trial and let them have my credit card info without finding this out first. They don't tell you the subscription cost ANYWHERE on this site! Just the costs of the "ad free" subscriptions. PLease Help!
james.berry.334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #6
TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand
 
TheNameOfNoone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.berry.334
How much does a subscription to Guitar Pro cost? Monthly? Yearly? Please help. I don't want to try the 3 day trial and let them have my credit card info without finding this out first. They don't tell you the subscription cost ANYWHERE on this site! Just the costs of the "ad free" subscriptions. PLease Help!


You have stumbled upon the Tab Pro, which is the part of Ultimate-guitar.com.
Guitar Pro is a multitrack editor of guitar and bass tablature and musical scores, written by the french company "Arobas Music". You can download the free trial version or buy the full version for 59$ on their web-site, or you can break the law - try to illegally download it from the internet, which is not officially recommended.
Once you buy Guitar Pro software you receive a license code and you can use it forever, and all guitar pro tabs on ultimate guitar are free to download in .gp3, .gp4, gp5 and gpx formats. The "download" button of the tab is located just under the "Tab Pro" window.

If it comes to a point of misunderstanding, just ask.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack






The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point


Aw yeah.
TheNameOfNoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #7
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNameOfNoone
You have stumbled upon the Tab Pro, which is the part of Ultimate-guitar.com.
Guitar Pro is a multitrack editor of guitar and bass tablature and musical scores, written by the french company "Arobas Music". You can download the free trial version or buy the full version for 59$ on their web-site, or you can break the law - try to illegally download it from the internet, which is not officially recommended.
Once you buy Guitar Pro software you receive a license code and you can use it forever, and all guitar pro tabs on ultimate guitar are free to download in .gp3, .gp4, gp5 and gpx formats. The "download" button of the tab is located just under the "Tab Pro" window.

If it comes to a point of misunderstanding, just ask.
yep
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.