Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
wthwang

need help for new guitar

I am new in guitar. Currently have a martin 000x1. It's a nice guitar. (I think the gap between each string is a bit small for me).

Thinking of buying a full solid guitar and I am putting budget of $2000 (I heard full solid sound get better by age). Now looking at taylor 314ce, martin dcpa4 rosewood or siris. I am more towards the siris model because it looks great (personal opinion). I am from small town In borneo Island which dont have the previledge of trying these guitars, I could only buy it based on vedio uploaded to youtube and ship in the guitar.

I like warmth and balace sound. I play 50%/50% strumming vs fingerstyle and i dont think i will do pluged in at the moment but no harm to have an electronic in it. I cant get the right sound as there are limited vedio for dcpa4 siris and most of them recorded pluged in which I believe the sound may vary.

any one can share vedio clip or link that show siris sound? And Any other recomended guitar for me?
wthwang is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: