Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 07-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #21
Obsceneairwaves
A'int no prohpet
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarxo
Yes. But not that messy pls


messy hair is the best!
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #22
sacamano79
Fighter of the Nightman
 
sacamano79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: College Station, TX
As the other half the Sacamano brotherhood, I have to suggest short hair is the way forward
__________________
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
sacamano79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #23
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
 
Bob_Sacamano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: foxy hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacamano79
As the other half the Sacamano brotherhood, I have to suggest short hair is the way forward

Maybe when I'm in college.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil


Quote:
Originally Posted by ripple07
Who here thinks that theres too many nerds here nowadays. Some day a real rain will come, and clean these streets...
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #24
ohp-kyle
Old Hick Messiah
 
ohp-kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada.
I think the real question is why do you need bangs?

Let it be known that I haven't cut my hair in 7-years and that I also have dreadlocks, a clear indication that I don't have a right to speak on this issue.
ohp-kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #25
guitarxo
cat
 
guitarxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
messy hair is the best!

I don't think it's bad actually but in my experience if you start out trying to look messy it just gets worse as it grows out. get it super neat first and in a week or two it'll be perfect
__________________
cat
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #26
Obsceneairwaves
A'int no prohpet
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarxo
I don't think it's bad actually but in my experience if you start out trying to look messy it just gets worse as it grows out. get it super neat first and in a week or two it'll be perfect


fair enough

take it from the woman everyone
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #27
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
Based on your pic, short seems like the way to go
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
 
Bob_Sacamano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: foxy hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohp-kyle
I think the real question is why do you need bangs?

I've never not had them and I don't think I have the face for it. I still weird myself out when I slick it all back in the shower and look in the mirror when I'm done, which is every day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil


Quote:
Originally Posted by ripple07
Who here thinks that theres too many nerds here nowadays. Some day a real rain will come, and clean these streets...
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #29
eGraham
¬cool
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
It's like you guys think I don't know these things about stuff.

Teach me things about stuff pls
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #30
guitarxo
cat
 
guitarxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
I've never not had them and I don't think I have the face for it. I still weird myself out when I slick it all back in the shower and look in the mirror when I'm done, which is every day.

Post a picture of that when you get a camera

it probably just looks weird cuz you're not used to it.
__________________
cat
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #31
jjfeu662
Celestia
 
jjfeu662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South of Cincinnati
Short dreadlocks FTW

__________________
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #32
LostLegion
resurrected
 
LostLegion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
What's the point in dreadlocks. You're going to cut them off by the time you look for a job anyway
__________________
LIVERPOOL F.C.


LostLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #33
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
 
lolmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLegion
What's the point in dreadlocks. You're going to cut them off by the time you look for a job anyway

You get to look like shit before that
__________________
*-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #34
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
 
Bob_Sacamano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: foxy hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarxo
Post a picture of that when you get a camera

it probably just looks weird cuz you're not used to it.

Sorry but I'd feel really weird about doing that. Probably because that's when I'm normally shirtless and stuff, but still.

Really, what's frightening about my pose? All I see is that my hand is in an awkward position. I need to know what to avoid doing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil


Quote:
Originally Posted by ripple07
Who here thinks that theres too many nerds here nowadays. Some day a real rain will come, and clean these streets...
Bob_Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #35
jjfeu662
Celestia
 
jjfeu662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South of Cincinnati
How about David Beckham hair?



Don't forget the neckbeard.
__________________
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #36
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
Based on your pic, short seems like the way to go


I mean, this is the real answer, but he's asking for bangs.
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #37
raoooos
 
raoooos's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Short dreadlocks FTW

[IMG]lol[/IMG]

lol
__________________
(◡‿◡✿)
raoooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #38
jjfeu662
Celestia
 
jjfeu662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South of Cincinnati
__________________
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #39
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
 
jthm_guitarist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: West Coast USA
Shit these are long hair? I thought I had short hair...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
when you sense an attack slap the sack

show
jthm_guitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #40
Hydra150
not so cowardly
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Go short or go home.
__________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.