Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
operation ktulu
Metal prodigy

New Original 'Honey, There Is Something'

This is a new song that I did with just acoustic and vox. Watch. Crit./suggestions/input is appreciated and welcomed. Thanks and enjoy!

Old 07-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #2
aaron aardvark

o k,
Guitar playing/melodies are good. Singing is OK (vocal melodies are good). Nice song. I'd prefer to hear more of a home studio recording (better audio quality) as opposed to a youtube video though. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1609249
aaron aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
knitest1ck

No offense but your vocals are pretty weak. It's pretty easy to see that you're having some trouble singing when you switch chords. If you recorded your vocals separately from your guitar I think you would do better, and you should focus more on hitting your notes vocally. If you want to criticize my music it's the only song on my profile, thanks!
knitest1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
operation ktulu
Metal prodigy

thanks for the input sirs, I will be checking out your respective songs when I get a minute! cheers!

Rate This Thread: