Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains

IYI - Reign Of Insanity

Whats up guys im here with a new song which i already recorded but i will be gratefull for any opinions....Its somekind extreme avant-garde or something black metal i always or most of the time do so i hope you like it....here is the link to the recorded version too

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1611690
Attached Files
File Type: gp5 Reign_Of_Insanity.gp5 (82.2 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by Imm0rtal : 08-05-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
EpiExplorer
Pulling straws at random

Okay.

I give up playing instruments.

This guy is too good at extreme metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
Eip pls
EpiExplorer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiExplorer
Okay.

I give up playing instruments.

This guy is too good at extreme metal.

Basically that.

One suggestion, though: The part at bar 25 makes the twisted charcoal of my soul cry out for a sort of acoustic-style arrangement; you know, let the notes ring out. Kind of like this:
Code:
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------| D|-----5---4---8-------5---4---8-------5---4---8-------3-----4---------------| A|---2---2---2---7---2---2---2---7---2---2---2---7---4-----5---5-------------| E|-0---------------0---------------0---------------7-----7-------6-----------|

It would add some variety to the heavy half. But that's just what I think would sound cool.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains

It actualy sounds cool but its a bit like a solo and i dont use them in my songs cause i like black metal without those stuff...also the riff repeats 2 times only if i made it longer i would probably use something like that to add variation.Thanks for the idea i can use it in my next song.Have you listened to the recorded version?

Last edited by Imm0rtal : 08-05-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...

Yeah, actually, that's where I got the idea. I thought it was played that way at first, then I looked at the tab.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Heard the GP yesterday, just listening to the recorded version now. It's fuckin' sick. That's all I have to say.

This creature sleeps beyond the flow of time
RedDeath9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains

Thanks...im still working on how to record bass since i dont have any..than my music will be complete (evil doctor Frankenstein laugh inserted here)
Old 08-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #8
Gumle
UG's panic attack

Wow, just... WOW! :O

First of all, sounds sick! Second, you're a monster on a guitar. I don't even... I went through the GP version first thinking, "No one will be able to play that" and then hearing the recording... I think I just gave up playing guitar :p

But when that is said... Normally I don't give much for black metal, it's just not my type of music but this does sound extremely good. This very chaotic feeling I get from it pleases my ears and my blackened soul of insanity... Or something in that way xD

At the post above this signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Gumle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:15 AM   #9
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains

I finished rerecording this song.Its goig to be alot better mix than this and its gonna have vocals pretty soon

Rate This Thread: