Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-31-2013, 04:11 AM   #1
mikeocull
Roving Guitar Obsessive

Great Guitar Lessons Live Or Via Skype!!

What's up. UG? I am one of the best and most experienced guitar teachers in the Chicagoland area. Specialties include rock, blues, funk, country, acoustic and electric. Ask about my 'Music Theory Without Reading Music' course and my Creative Process Workshop. My 'Street Level Guitar' teaching method is all about getting you playing and improving in the fastest, most productive way possible. I teach use-able knowledge that rocks and get students to their goals quickly and creatively. All ages and stages welcome! Reasonable and professional. Gift certificates and Skype lessons available.

I have meet a lot of cool people here on UG and want to keep it going, so please drop a line for more info about lessons and workshops. 2nd and 3rd shift workers: I can be available when you are available, especially via Skype. Email me here or at mikeocullmusic@aol.com and we will make it happen! Check out [forbidden link] for more on me and my music. Thanks!!!
mikeocull is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: