Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
Cory D

Exclamation Free Guitar Lessons For Beginners!

Hey everyone!

I hope I have some beginners reading this because I have something that I think you'll absolutely love to see.

I'm in the process of developing some highly focused and detailed guitar lessons and I'm being very meticulous as to how my future lessons are created. However I currently have 4 beginner guitar lessons created and would REALLY love to get some feedback from people just starting out.

These are lessons that will be included in paid members site and I'd like to offer them to anyone who is interested today free of charge.

The only reason I'm doing this is to gain some insight as to what people think of the lessons and how they have helped you progress.

If you're interested in receiving some free guitar lessons, send me a private message and I'll send you over a review copy.

I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thank you!

Cory D
Cory D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Hydra150
not so cowardly

You could submit your free lessons to appear on ultimate-guitar's lessons section.
Otherwise this just looks like advertising.
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
chrislost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory D
Hey everyone!

I hope I have some beginners reading this because I have something that I think you'll absolutely love to see.

I'm in the process of developing some highly focused and detailed guitar lessons and I'm being very meticulous as to how my future lessons are created. However I currently have 4 beginner guitar lessons created and would REALLY love to get some feedback from people just starting out.

These are lessons that will be included in paid members site and I'd like to offer them to anyone who is interested today free of charge.

The only reason I'm doing this is to gain some insight as to what people think of the lessons and how they have helped you progress.

If you're interested in receiving some free guitar lessons, send me a private message and I'll send you over a review copy.

I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thank you!

Cory D

I am returning to playing guitar after sbout thirty years I have taken a few lessons and some of what I played and wrote is returning to me . can I get any insite?
chrislost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
Hydra150
not so cowardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislost
I am returning to playing guitar after sbout thirty years I have taken a few lessons and some of what I played and wrote is returning to me . can I get any insite?

There are lessons on this website, and if you have any specific questions you are free to ask in the relevant sub-forum. If you could be more specific with your request that'd help, there's a wealth of stuff to study on the internet so to know where you are in your playing, and more importantly where you want to be, narrows it down.
Another useful site which offers free guitar lessons I'd reccomend is JustinGuitar.com.
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.

Last edited by Hydra150 : 09-13-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: