Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Filipe.mota89

The Old Thrashy Style...

Hey guys check out our Soundcloud and listening to our songs...

They bring the vibe of old thrashy style from the 80's back to life again!

https://soundcloud.com/bulprick

Thanks
Filipe.mota89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
nodnod
Runs with nipples

Nice to hear. Good solid 80's style thrash. Cool riffs and appropriate vocals. If I had any criticism it would be with the way the vocals are mixed. They seem a little separated from the music. Other than that really cool
nodnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
Filipe.mota89

Thanks man, really appreciate it. This whole thing was a home recording except from the drums. They were recorded in a rehearsal room, but no studio. As far as production comes in, I was the one who did it. I'm not much a producer, but I can select what type of thing that I want to hear...

check it out our new songs
Old 10-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
Filipe.mota89

Check out our whole album Streaming in Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/bulprick/set...ick-new-anarchy

Leave your comments
Old 10-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #5
EqualOfHeaven
The Great Sage

Pretty ****ing solid work man, good going. Good catchy riffs, excellent guitar work, it's got it all. As far as tried-and-tested thrash metal goes, you've done everything right. The production isn't perfect, but you've done a bang up job with what you've had available, and I prefer the rough around the edges sounds to the pro-tools crap you hear from other bands. You've definitly established some firm roots, now I'd be interested in seeing if you can contribute something new and original to Extreme Metal music. Your record 'New Anarchy' is the best record Megadeth never made, but you guys have the potential to do something new and interesting.

Take those catchy riffs and that killer lead work and craft something original that'll make a name for you guys. Talking of names, I'll have to be brutally honest and say it isn't great, I can't imagine it attracting much attention and it doesn't really describe your band well. The name of your new album could just as easily make a good name for your band, but then there's hundreds of languages worth of names out there that could be as good or better, give it some thought.

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"

Last edited by EqualOfHeaven : 10-27-2013 at 09:22 PM.
EqualOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:08 AM   #6
Filipe.mota89

Well, I'm astonished. I really loved your comment EqualOfHeaven and I appreciate a good critic! Specially a constructive one. I thought in changing the name too, we are open to suggestions...
We will deliver more song for streaming in the same but new style of thrash.
We have tons of tunes and this ones were made 10 years ago, I just got them better than the original versions of them and recorded them with a better quality than the previously recorded. As you can tell, the songs were recorded home and I ain't much of producer, but I'm trying to do some experiences and testing stuffs for future releases. We have tons of material and we'll be releasing soon.

Thank you so much for your comment!

Rate This Thread: