Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-01-2013, 03:04 AM   #1
fananuong

My Way chain-restaurant consists of My Way Seafood Restaurant and My Way Sport Cafe & Beer, which is assessed as one of the most high-ranking restaurant in the magnificent Hanoi Capital. With the unique and stunning architectural design, My Way Restaurant is considered the great venue to organize your cosy party with your family and friends.
My Way Seafood Restaurant, 24 Nguyen Gia Thieu Str., Hai Ba Trung Dist.: Appearing with the deluxe ancient image of French colonial architectural style, you will definitely be convinced by its nice and warm atmosphere. Especially, there is a finest wine cellar with its dreamlike charming spectacle as well as its impressive collection of hundreds of famous beer and wine brands from over 60 countries around the world.
My Way Seafood Restaurant, 17T3 Hoang Dao Thuy Str., Cau Giay Dist.: This is the first restaurant in My Way chain. The delicious cuisines cooked by My Way Master Chef bring the unique and marvellous image of My Way seafood to Hanoian diners' mind.
My Way 24T2 Hoang Dao Thuy Str., Cau Giay Dist.: Participating in the party at My Way 24T2, you will soon find yourself immersed in the most interesting atmosphere of the contemporary lifestyle. Moreover, you would definitely be hypnotized by its huge beer collection from Europe such as Germany, Belgium and so on
My Way Sport Cafe & Beer, 51 Xuan Dieu Str., Tay Ho Dist.: With its fascinating interior design, which imitates the ancient beer factory, it sounds interesting to enjoy the European atmosphere and cuisines right in Hanoi Capital. The biggest beer collection in Hanoi (more than 100 brands) in addition to large range menu of Western dishes and other beverages, My Way Cafe & Beer is considered the great place to go for "a responsible binge".
With My Way variety F&B menu, from impressive Asian traditional cuisines to innovative Western fusion, it promises to bring you and your family or friends the most exciting experiences. Come and join us!!!
For more information, please contact:
My Way Restaurant: Office - 25T1, Hoang Đao Thuy, Ha Noi
Hotline: 0936 46 2882 or 0909 75 1080
fananuong is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: