Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
tsengmaster

Smile Tab Request: Summer Days - Carlos Bertonatti

The song Summer Days by Carlos Bertonatti is awesome, but I haven't been able to find any tabs. Does anyone know where I can find the tabs to this song or the chords? I would really really appreciate it! It is one of my favorite songs. Thank you so much!
tsengmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
DON CZARSKI

Code:
SONG: SUMMER DAYS ARTIST: CARLOS BERTONATTI TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM SUMMER DAYS CARLOS BERTONATTI sl. INTRO: / Bm E A D VERSE: Bm E Why-yyy-yy A D Do I feel this way when anyone says your name? Bm E Cause I-I-I A D I try so hard to regain Bm E The love that was lost when you said goodbye, A D The tears I've cried woo-ooh CHORUS: Bm E Well it looks like summer isn't gonna wish you well. A I wish that song would never tell D All the secrets that we shared in that motel. Bm I wish that I could write a book E About the way you talk and look A I wanna go back can I re-wind D Bm Cause all thats on my mind are summer days E Summer days A Can you come back to me? D Oh oh VERSE: Bm E Tiiiiime A D Don't seem to be a blessing in disguise. Bm E Cause IiiiiiiI A D Have been so messed up the words don't even rhyme Bm E To every phrase I try to write A D To you baby woo-ooh CHORUS: Bm E Well it looks like summer isn't gonna wish you well. A I wish that song would never tell D All the secrets that we shared in that motel. Bm I wish that I could write a book E About the way you talk and look A I wanna go back can I re-wind D Bm Cause all thats on my mind are summer days E Summer days A Can you come back to me? D Oh oh Bm Summer days E Oh oh A Can you come back to me D Oh oh BREAK: Bm And we were better off this way A But I'd take a thousand perfect days D A And I'd trade them for the ones we had Bm And every time I feel the breeze A I soak it and roll up my sleeves D And I think of you D Oh I think of you CHORUS: Bm E Well it looks like summer isn't gonna wish you well. A I wish that song would never tell D All the secrets that we shared in that motel. Bm I wish that I could write a book E About the way you talk and look A I wanna go back can I re-wind D Bm Cause all thats on my mind are summer days E Summer days A Can you come back to me? D Oh oh Bm Summer days E Oh oh A Can you come back to me Bm Summer days E Oh oh A D Can you come back to me Bm Summer days E Oh oh A D Won't you come back to me
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
tsengmaster

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This really helps a lot!
tsengmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: