Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
karudolp

Smile Tab Request - Smoke in my Lungs

Would anyone be willing/ able to tab or find the chords for "Smoke in my Lungs" by Tay Cousins?

Last edited by karudolp : 11-13-2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Changed title
karudolp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
DON CZARSKI

i watched her play this live on you tube and she capos at the 6th fret.....

here is what I have basically as the song continues with this pattern up until the break ...placing the chords over the correct words is hard to do precisely since she goes to fast saying them and I believe the second line in the verse is not what sheis saying but what is out there for lyrics... basically the entire song is the F C C G thing up unto the break... Listen for the timing.. at the break she also uses a Dm chord in there as maybe one or two other chords...so basically it goes something like this.....again, listen for the timing

I like playing it without a capo and using the chords B F# F# Db instead as it sounds better to my ears but to each his own...

Code:
SONG: SMOKE IN MY LUNGS ARTIST: TAY COUSINS TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM SMOKE IN MY LUNGS TAY COUSINS CAPO: 6th FRET INTRO: F C C G F C C G VERSE: F C C G Am I right to say that love is dangerous F C C G Now I'm trying to work out how I messed this whole thing up F C And it's cold where you don't sleep, C G And I know you feel the same about me F C C G And I'm trying to make you understand PRE-CHORUS: F C And every time I get a little angry, G I light up a cigarette F C And I know you never liked that about me, G F C C G But I'm trying to do my best, woo-oh-oh F C C G etc....

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 11-13-2013 at 02:14 PM.
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: