Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #1
geopchick

REQ: Sweet Suzanne, John Mellencamp

Does anyone have a good guitar tab for "Sweet Suzanne" off of "Falling From Grace?" It's John Mellencamp, John Prine, and Dwight Yoakam. Great song, but I can't find the tab

Help?

Thanks!
-Suzanne (haha. Yeah, I know...)
geopchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
donswinn

Did you ever find the chords? Let me know. I worked some out on my own.
donswinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
DON CZARSKI

TABBED AND SUBMITTED

Code:
SONG: SWEET SUZANNE ARTIST: JOHN MELLENCAMP/BUZZIN' COUSINS TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM SWEET SUZANNE JOHN MELLENCAMP/JOHN PRINE/DWIGHT YOAKAM BUZZIN' COUSINS INTRO: D A - 4x's -OR- Can be played like this as well 4x's: RIFF: D A E --2-------------------------- B --3---------------2---------- G --2--2-2/4-2-0----2---------- D ---------------4--2--2-2/4-2- A ----------------------------- E ----------------------------- VERSE: D F#m Now, right now G D Look at the place I'm in D When I think about F#m Things that I could have done G A It's impossible for me to pretend CHORUS: G A But I see it now as the lights grow dim Bm G And the world starts to close its eyes G A I just wanted to say goodnight D A D A Sweet Suzanne VERSE: D F#m I hear the music playin' G D But I no longer understand D F#m Around the corner, down the street G A It's got to be better than where I am CHORUS: G A I see it all now, as the light grows dim Bm G And the world starts to close its eyes G A I just wanted to say goodnight D Sweet Suzanne G A I just wanted to say goodnight Bm G Just wanted to see if everything was alright G A Just wanted to say goodnight D A D A Sweet Suzanne INSTRUMENTAL: D A - 4x's NOTE: SOLO CAN ALSO BE PLAYED WITH SLIGHT CHANGE TO OPENING RIFF VERSE: D F#m G D Time goes by, oh, so quietly D F#m Hazy days and memories G A And in the end there was only me G A Wouldn't have been, I ask sometimes Bm G But I see myself inside this rhyme G A Enjoyed what I had back then G A Would I do it again? CHORUS: Bm G Well, I see it now as the lights grow dim D A I just wanted to say goodnight again D A Suzaaanne CHORUS/OUTRO: G A I just wanted to say goodnight Bm G I just wanted to see if everything's alright G A I just wanted to say goodnight D Sweet Suzanne, yeah G A I just wanted to say goodnight Bm G I just wanted to see if everything's alright A I just wanted to say goodnight D A D A D A D A D Sweet Suzanne

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 01-24-2014 at 12:39 PM.
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: