Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-28-2004, 03:27 PM   #1
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer (Megadeth/Iron Maiden Style Metal)

Here is a music video from a song off our new self titled album Betrayer.

Last edited by JeffofBetrayer : 09-29-2012 at 07:57 PM.
JeffofBetrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 03:39 PM   #2
mikeh
UG's scapegoat

Really liked your cover of holy wars... and you original material is also rather good. You wear your influences of your sleeve, which i respect totally.
Craig||: thats like
Craig||: A starving african having a tin of beans
Craig||: and no tin opener

www.myspace.com/guitarplayinghoboe
mikeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 04:11 PM   #3
DehumanizeR
-

I'm really impressed. I love the holy wars cover and descendants of death.

keep rocking
DehumanizeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 07:17 AM   #4
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

New thread, eh?

This band still kicks major ass. I recommend you to check them out. Go on their website and download "Rusted Icons", "Wretched Ways" and "Anger's Release" and you'll know what I mean. Every single part of this band is awesome.

Is there any release date for the new EP? And not something like "in 2005"? A correct date?

Keep on rocking, guys. Clearly five outta five stars.
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 10:37 PM   #5
JeffofBetrayer

Thanks for the compliments \m/

Quote:
Originally posted by Kappa
New thread, eh?

This band still kicks major ass. I recommend you to check them out. Go on their website and download "Rusted Icons", "Wretched Ways" and "Anger's Release" and you'll know what I mean. Every single part of this band is awesome.

Is there any release date for the new EP? And not something like "in 2005"? A correct date?

Keep on rocking, guys. Clearly five outta five stars.

Hey Kappa, thanks!!! Yeah I created a new thread because I couldn't find the old one, they must have deleted all the old threads past a certain date. lol I had that one going for over a year.

Still no official release date yet for the EP. Our plan was to already have it out long ago but there were so many unforseen delays such as a vocal injury I sustained, a bridge saddle breaking on my guitar & our producer having to finish other projects he was previously working on. Things are shaping though. Everything is recorded and there has been some mixing done. We will be in the studio again within a week to hopefully finish the mixing/editing stage, then we'll be getting it professionally mastered in Toronto. So I'm thinking the earliest will be mid February for a release, thats the best I can give you right now. But I will definitely post it on here when I know an official date.
Old 12-31-2004, 09:29 AM   #6
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

Thanx for the info. I can't wait for the new EP!!!
Old 01-03-2005, 02:24 AM   #7
JeffofBetrayer

Hey Kappa, we were just in the studio today for about 8hrs working on mixing/editing, so it's getting there. Probably just one more time in this week then we'll be able to get it mastered.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:25 AM   #8
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer will be headlining a show at O Nightclub in Windsor, Ontario on January 27th, 2005. O Nightclub is one of Windsor's top Nightclubs. Advanced tickets will go on sale soon, which can be purchased through the venue or online. Details on ticket prices, opening bands and a pre-show party will be announced soon. For any ticket questions or additional information please email tickets@betrayer.ca.

Phone: (519) 977-5532

WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA
N9A 4J4
Old 01-03-2005, 04:15 PM   #9
edwardhaine

Man, one word, AMAZING! You will become famous! To bad i live in England so i cant see your live shows
edwardhaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:00 AM   #10
Linkin_Angel

dude you seriously kick ass, ur bound to make it
Linkin_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:13 PM   #11
WyldeGibsonPlyr
-

**** man your band is great i love your covers of Holy Wars and Paranoid....

and i loved all of the tracks on ur album, man there great

Fire to the Coals
Descendants of Death

those tracks blew me away! ****ing great dude

i plan on deffiently buying ur album off of amazon sometime in the near future
WyldeGibsonPlyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:04 PM   #12
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

I've downloaded the "Paranoid" cover. Good work, really. I must hear the original...
Old 01-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #13
ConOnPaper

holy wars is one of my favorite songs....nice cover
ConOnPaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #14
masterbasser89

i have listened to you before from the previous thread and i still say you guys rock if i have a chance to make it to a show i will
masterbasser89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 03:22 AM   #15
JeffofBetrayer

Thanks for all the feedback! It's awesome to hear people enjoying what we're doing.

Show Update!

Betrayer will be headlining the 'Rockfest Vol. 2' concert at O Nightclub in Windsor, Ontario on January 27th, 2005. O Nightclub is one of Windsor's top Nightclubs, featuring a large stage with a great atmosphere.

Betrayer will be performing with Lost Souls Division, Dreams Destruction and another band to be announced.

Doors open at 7:30pm and you must be at least 19 years of age to attend. Prizes will be given away throughout the night. Can goods will be collected and a portion of the concert's earnings will be donated to charity to aid Tsunami victims.

Advanced tickets can be purchased through the venue or online at tickets.betrayer.ca for only $5 per ticket. VIP tickets for a pre-show party are available; please email vip@betrayer.ca to reserve one. For any ticket questions or additional information please email tickets@betrayer.ca

For any street team members interested in helping out with this concert please contact us through the Private Message Forum within your member account or simply reply to this email. We are currently working out some rewards to show our appreciation for anyone who helps promote this concert.

Phone: (519) 977-5532

WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA
N9A 4J4
Old 01-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #16
MetalDreds09
Hollywood Metal......nice

an awsome experience of a band in a while!!!!!!!! love that S*** man!!! take a load off of the other crap on tv today (exept fer velvet revolver + the new motley crue), but still you guys rock HEAVILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i see one of yer cd's in stored in CT soon!!!!

^ Amish Drive-By
MetalDreds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 01:02 PM   #17
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

I'm asking this here, because some others might have the same problem as me:
I'm living in Germany and I am very suspicious about online ordering. Now, when the new EP is released, I want to order both "Shadowed Force" and "Rusted Icons". Is there any other chance for me than online ordering.

Great idea to help the tsunami victims, by the way.
Old 01-14-2005, 01:12 AM   #18
JeffofBetrayer

Thanks for checking our stuff out MetalDreds09! Glad you liked what your heard

Hey Kappa, through our online store http://www.betrayer.ca/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi you can pay in various ways; PayPal, Cheque, Money Order or Cash.

I'm not sure if there is another alternative other than us actually having in store distribution where you could pick up a CD. We're hoping that will happen more and more. We are slowly getting in some stores but you need record contract to get heavy in store distribution. So right now our main way of selling merch is online or at our shows.

If you can think of another way of making the transaction or would like to ask our webmaster/manager about it you can email info@betrayer.ca since he'll be the one mailing it & he'll be more than happy to assist you any way he can.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:46 AM   #19
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

Thanx for the info. I will consider the options and hope I will order your stuff as soon as you released the EP. Rock on!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:55 PM   #20
armethion
UG Newbie

man....you are fantastic, really great stuff. if you ever play in new york ill be there.
armethion is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: