Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-13-2005, 12:38 AM   #21
JeffofBetrayer

Hey thanks armethion! Hope you like the new EP, we just got it mastered, so the audio side is complete now. We're just in the process of finalizing the artwork. So I should have a detailed update outlining what's going on for a release soon!
Old 02-13-2005, 06:18 AM   #22
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

Yea, at last. Could you please post the mp3s?
You guys should contribute to the Battle Of The Bands that's running on UG (Sticky Thread). I would vote for ya, and many others too, I believe.
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #23
JeffofBetrayer

Hey Kappa, we'll be holding an online listening party through our chatroom to debut the new songs, then I'll post the mp3's after that's done

Thanks for the suggestion about the battle of the bands, I'll check it out!
Old 02-14-2005, 07:15 AM   #24
Rock Off
UG Newbie

You rock man:P I just listened to paranoia, it was really good
Rock Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 02:09 AM   #25
JeffofBetrayer

Thanks for checking out our music Rock Off!

Betrayer would like to thank everyone for their continued support and patience for the 'Shadowed Force' EP. After a number of unfortunate delays we are finally ready to bring the new release into light and share it with you all. The EP has been demoed to a few select groups with overwhelming positive responses from them all ? and we are very much looking forward to your reaction to the new material.

To launch the new EP, Betrayer has several news items that are noteworthy:

The 'Shadowed Force' EP and t-shirt are now available for pre-order through our online store. Purchases can be made using PayPal (no account required), cheque, cash, or money order. The new EP information is also listed under the 'Discography' section as well as the online store. All orders will start shipping on March 22nd, 2005.

Street team members are reminded that their orders and pre-orders receive a 20% discount. Buy in bulk and receive awesome savings ? a great way to sell Betrayer merchandise to your local metal fans and make money for yourself!

We also have a special package available through our online store that consists of the 2004 print of the 'Rusted Icons' LP and the 'Shadowed Force' EP. This package is a great idea for collectors or newer Betrayer fans that don't own either of the albums or own an older print.

Betrayer is also extremely excited to announce that we will have a global online listening party for the 'Shadowed Force' EP. The listening party will take place through our online chatroom on March 20th, 2005 at 12:00pm EST ? make sure to arrive early to hear the entire EP from beginning to finish and to share your thoughts with the band and fellow fans. For anyone interested in attending please click the link at the bottom to ensure that you will be able to access the chatroom without any problems.

To coincide with the EP release, Betrayer will also be running two great competitions exclusively for street team members.

The first contest begins February 15th, 2005 and will end March 22nd, 2005. The street team member that can generate the most pre-orders for the new EP and t-shirt will win a deluxe gift package in addition to the 20% cash commission or bulk savings they would normally earn. For example, if the top selling street team member sells 100 CDs they would earn roughly $200 in addition to the deluxe gift package.

The second contest will begin March 22nd, 2005 and will end April 26th, 2005. For each week of the contest, the street team member that generates the most song downloads from our media section will be entered in the draw for the grand prize. If a street team member places first for song downloads again in one of the other competing weeks, the street team member with the following highest amount of downloads will be in the final draw. Once the five-week period is completed we will draw one grand prize winner that will receive a deluxe gift package.

The deluxe gift package includes the 'Shadowed Force' EP, 'Shadowed Force' t-shirt, the 'Rusted Icons' LP, a Betrayer embroidered hat, buttons, stickers and an autographed photograph. If the winning street team member has already pre-ordered any of the prize items, we will simply refund their original purchase.

For those interested in purchasing the upcoming EP or corresponding t-shirt, please remember that any pre-orders will greatly help the band in balancing our expenses for manufacturing and shipping of these items. Every order helps and aids us in reducing overall costs and we deeply thank everyone that considers placing a pre-order. Also keep in mind that any pre-orders and merchandise sales will be used to fund the next Betrayer full-length album, which is currently expected to begin recording during the 2005 calendar year.

If there are any questions, concerns, or comments ? please feel free to contact us via the website, e-mail us at info@betrayer.ca, or reach us by telephone at 1-(519)-791-5848. Orders by telephone will also be available through 1-(519)-791-5848.

Click here to enter our online store to pre-order!

Click here to signup free to access our chatroom!

Click here to join the street team for free!

Thank you all for your continued support!

Last edited by JeffofBetrayer : 02-16-2005 at 05:17 PM.
JeffofBetrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 01:50 AM   #26
JeffofBetrayer

Here's a clip of 'Partaker of Evil' off our new EP 'Shadowed Force'

http://www.betrayer.ca/cgi-bin/boar...et-poe-clip.mp3
Old 03-12-2005, 10:21 PM   #27
ld zppln904
OH WORD?

you guys are really good. i was very impressed with your cover of holy wars. your songs are good too.
'Member #1 of the Boy Howdy Do I Love Pits! Club' PM primusfan to join
Quote:
Originally posted by metallikatt
one time i was taking a crap and i swear my ass said "queer"
ld zppln904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 01:42 AM   #28
JeffofBetrayer

Thanks ld zppln904!

Just wanted to post a reminder that our online listening party will be held this Sunday, March 20th, 2005 at 12:00pm (noon) EST. All 3-songs from the new 'Shadowed Force' EP will be available to listen to for free through the online chatroom. To signup to access the chatroom please go here http://www.betrayer.ca/chat thanks!
Old 03-23-2005, 01:23 AM   #29
JeffofBetrayer

Here's all three songs from our new 'Shadowed Force' EP.

Partaker of Evil

Burden of the Pacifist

Shadowed Force

For anyone interested in purchasing this CD please visit our online store here thanks!
Old 03-23-2005, 03:34 AM   #30
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

YEEHAW! The new songs!!! I'll download Partaker Of Evil and write my opinion here, expect it to be good! Maybe, I'll buy your Rusted Icons/Shadowed Force package, as soon as my CD-buying-ban is removed.

EDIT: OK, I've downloaded Partaker Of Evil and it ****ING ROCKS, DUDES! This is really even better than your earlier songs. I mean, Jeff can intone better, Shawn does more drumming than the standart beats, with two guitarists you sound much more honest than with one guitarist, who does multiple layers (again, my English sucks), and, and, and. These things didn't annoy on Rusted Icons, but this sound is WAY better.

To all Trash/Power/Heavy-Metallers here on UG: GET THIS AT ONCE! This is amazing cool stuff!!

Last edited by Kappa : 03-24-2005 at 04:13 AM.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:38 PM   #31
JeffofBetrayer

Wow, thanks Kappa for the awesome feedback/compliments! Glad you liked Partaker of Evil \m/ Did you get a chance to hear the other two yet?
Old 03-27-2005, 12:21 AM   #32
The2abraxis
UG Newbie

sweet job guys. I LOVE THE VOCALS, damn. great guitar work and overall song writing, keep it up.

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
The2abraxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 08:40 PM   #33
JeffofBetrayer

Hey thanks The2abraxis! Glad you like our music & thanks for the encouragement
Old 04-03-2005, 12:12 PM   #34
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffofBetrayer
Wow, thanks Kappa for the awesome feedback/compliments! Glad you liked Partaker of Evil \m/ Did you get a chance to hear the other two yet?

Yes, I could download them, but then, my 56k-modem sucks. Maybe, when I've got much time to download 'em.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:38 PM   #35
JeffofBetrayer

Hey Kappa, yeah I understand, it takes me a long time to download too. Well, hope you like them when you do get a chance \m/
Old 04-12-2005, 03:43 AM   #36
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer will be performing at Urban Metal's Metal Night at The Polish Hall in Oshawa, Ontario on April 22nd, 2005. Betrayer will be performing with Pandaemonium, Virtuosity, Creeper, Thryvn, Torn Black and Heavens Loss. Tickets are only $5.00 in advance or $7.00 at the door, ALL AGES, doors open at 6:00pm.

OSHAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA
Old 04-13-2005, 04:04 PM   #37
TapMaster
Banned

You guys got it ten outta ten on all songs there

Dudes you guys should place in BC id ****ing be there this is ****ing great band its sorta the same direction im heading with my band cept we all young dudes

So dudes if u play in BC ever specifaclly Vancouver Island it would be super cool if we could open for you

http://www.freewebs.com/playgroundofillusion/index.htm <-My band

Last edited by TapMaster : 04-13-2005 at 04:18 PM.
TapMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:12 PM   #38
JeffofBetrayer

Hey thanks a lot TapMaster! Glad you like the songs. How is the music scene in Vancouver? We heard good things, like many good/packed venues to play at.

I'll check out your site!
Old 04-14-2005, 01:08 AM   #39
TapMaster
Banned

Yeah its pretty good in Vancouver you guys should really play there
TapMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 09:58 PM   #40
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer will be headlining an ALL AGES show at the Fogolar Furlan Club in Windsor, Ontario on Sunday, June 12th, 2005. Doors open at 5:00pm. Cover is only $5 at the door or if you already have tickets to see the Conservatory Concert you can attend for no additional charge. Other bands performing will be announced shortly.

Phone: (519) 966-2230

WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA
N8W 1Y3

Rate This Thread: