Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-09-2005, 05:31 AM   #61
splice
crank that jessie jackson

amazing ive listened to paranoid probly 12 times now...
splice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:13 PM   #62
JeffofBetrayer

Quote:
Originally posted by splice
amazing ive listened to paranoid probly 12 times now...

Hey thanks, glad you like it! That was supposed to be on a Black Sabbath tribute album of local bands but the album never came about.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:30 PM   #63
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer will be performing at Windsor Manor in Windsor, Ontario on Thursday, July 21st, 2005. This show is for the Eyes of Icarus EP release and the premiere of Firm Magazine. Betrayer will be performing with Eyes of Icarus, Vizonary, SnoShoEs and Ritt. A $5 donation at the door will be accepted to help support Firm Magazine.

Phone: (519) 258-5051

WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA
N9A 1J1

Betrayer will be headlining an ALL AGES show at the Octane Nightclub in Windsor, Ontario on Friday, July 22nd, 2005. Doors open at 6:00pm and tickets are $10. For Windsor residents this is definitely a show you want to check out. Seven hours of live music at a low price of $10 is a great value, hope to see you all there.

Betrayer will be taking the stage later on in the evening, a set time will be announced shortly. Other bands performing that night will be announced soon.

Phone: (519) 966-8383

WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA
N8X 4Z3
Old 07-19-2005, 12:27 AM   #64
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer will be headlining at an ALL AGES show presented by No Official Capacity, Altered Paradise Entertainment and Wages of Sin Media at Club Trinport in Toronto, Ontario on July 30th, 2005. Betrayer will be performing with Mastery, Quietus and Torn Black. Tickets are only $7.00.

Phone: (519) 791-5848

TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
Old 07-19-2005, 03:21 PM   #65
heavymetalfeva
UG Newbie

i listen to rusty icon and wretched ways, they are good i like the guitarist style, keep rockn out just tell the singer to hit some high notes
heavymetalfeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 08:59 PM   #66
MindMyMind
UG's second South-African

Could i become you'r groups roadie when you start touring. But seriously you guys are ****ing good, i dig it
Old 07-19-2005, 11:42 PM   #67
DeliriumTrigger

Whoa, if you guys ever come near Newmarket, Ontario, be sure to let me know.
DeliriumTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:55 AM   #68
JeffofBetrayer

Quote:
i listen to rusty icon and wretched ways, they are good i like the guitarist style, keep rockn out just tell the singer to hit some high notes

Hey thanks heavymetalfeva, glad you liked em

Not sure if you had a chance to check out some of our new tunes yet off our Shadowed Force EP? I sing some stuff that's a lot higher on there, so you might like that better. There was about a four year span between Rusted Icons and Shadowed Force, so it gave me time to really work on my range and overall vocal quallities.

Quote:
Could i become you'r groups roadie when you start touring. But seriously you guys are ****ing good, i dig it

Can't wait for the day when we have roadies....so we can totally focus on the shows

Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Whoa, if you guys ever come near Newmarket, Ontario, be sure to let me know.

Hey sure, I'll post all our show dates on here, plus they're all posted on our site. If you want me to email you, just write me back jeff@betrayer.ca

Know of any venues around the area that we could play? Maybe you could email them to me, or post them here, thanks!
Old 07-21-2005, 01:04 AM   #69
Jack3n665.5

Awesome, do you have a label??
Jack3n665.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:59 AM   #70
JeffofBetrayer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack3n665.5
Awesome, do you have a label??

Hey thanks! We're an unsigned band. We've always been trying to get on a label though....with minimal success so far (in terms of responces). There have been a couple promissing replies from some labels though, who wanted to hear our latest release first before they committed I guess. We got a new promo photo done so now we'll finally start shopping our new disc to labels.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:05 AM   #71
ter2333

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffofBetrayer
Hey thanks! We're an unsigned band. We've always been trying to get on a label though....with minimal success so far (in terms of responces). There have been a couple promissing replies from some labels though, who wanted to hear our latest release first before they committed I guess. We got a new promo photo done so now we'll finally start shopping our new disc to labels.

You guys are absolutely amazing, you're everything I love about a great metal band! That's just the price you pay when you're not mainstream.

Keep ROCKING!
ter2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 05:29 PM   #72
Archaon
Minister of Sin

Nice. Very nice. This band has potential to go somewhere. Goodluck in the future, I hope you make it to stardom or whatever it is that you want. :P
Archaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:26 AM   #73
JeffofBetrayer

Thanks for the kind words compliments. It's very encouraging to hear praise and support from people who love what you're doing!
Old 08-10-2005, 10:01 PM   #74
JeffofBetrayer

Betrayer will be performing at The Coach N' Horses on September 2nd, 2005. Doors open at 9:30pm. Betrayer will be performing with Reckon With One and Heaven Ablaze.

Phone: (519) 256-9844

WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA
N9A 5M6
Old 08-22-2005, 02:46 AM   #75
JeffofBetrayer

Here's a slower ballad I covered from Edguy called 'Another Time'

I sang all the lead/backup vocals & my vocal/guitar teacher Pete Palazzolo from the 'Canadian Conservatory of Music' played all the instrumentation and recorded it.

Another Time
Old 08-23-2005, 09:50 AM   #76
abigape
The Octagon

Dude these songs are great
If I owned a label...
abigape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 08:24 PM   #77
deadskinmask

I remember listening to you guys in the recording forums. Funny I found this because I was just thinking about you guys the other day. If I was on my computer, I would give you guys another listen. I never listened to your covers though, which I plan to in the future.
deadskinmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 08:22 AM   #78
Kappa
Untrue and loving it!

Woo, an Edguy cover *download*. Edguy is a great band, I'm really glad you like 'em. From which album is this song? Comments on the cover will follow soon (will you do any more covers with Betrayer? Your covers are great (your originals, too, of course).
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:32 PM   #79
JeffofBetrayer

Quote:
Dude these songs are great
If I owned a label...

Thanks, glad you like them!

Quote:
Woo, an Edguy cover *download*. Edguy is a great band, I'm really glad you like 'em. From which album is this song? Comments on the cover will follow soon (will you do any more covers with Betrayer? Your covers are great (your originals, too, of course).

Yeah, they're awesome...one of my favorite bands! This song is from their 'Theater of Salvation' album. One day I hope we can get a good audio recording (even better both audio & video) of one of our live performances. So if that happens we'll probably post at least a couple more live covers as well as live versions of our originals. In terms of studio cover versions, we don't have any immediate plans but that did come up at a recent band meeting. We were discussing maybe recording a cover to try and get on a tribute compilation album.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:13 AM   #80
thecodeisred

You guys are so good you should be famous!!!
thecodeisred is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: