Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-09-2014, 02:09 AM   #1
Colgate Total
I <3 drugs
 
Colgate Total's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Galloping Through Bastard Fires on My Metal Chariot
Anonymous/Casual Sex

Anyone partake?

I was with a woman years back and I even planned to propose to her and make that ho my wife but a sex terrorist was flying his dick planes into her vagina towers.

Since then, I've kinda relegated myself to random /soc/, Craiglist, and Tinder hookups. Anyone else into this stuff?

At first, I was nervous as **** but as it went along, I got more and more comfortable with the idea. Since then, I've felt like the quality of my life has increased significantly. Practice safe sex too, of course.
__________________
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

_______________________________________________
Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Colgate Total is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:14 AM   #2
Spoony_Bard
Perpetually irate.
 
Spoony_Bard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kansas
How many times per week do you do this?
__________________
E-married to ilikepirates
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrocuted93
How are you so ****ing awesome at music?


><
Spoony_Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:15 AM   #3
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
 
Jako215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Levitown PA and you are now singing Elton John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate Total
but a sex terrorist was flying his dick planes into her vagina towers.


I'm laughing way to hard at this.
__________________
WITH PASSION AND POWER



iSupport the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Union, and Sixers.
Dallas Sucks!

Jako215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:16 AM   #4
MH400
‭‭
 
MH400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Casual hookups are great. I don't search the net etc, but I've hooked up with quite a few female friends.
MH400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:17 AM   #5
Colgate Total
I <3 drugs
 
Colgate Total's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Galloping Through Bastard Fires on My Metal Chariot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoony_Bard
How many times per week do you do this?

Not much. Once or twice a month on average.
__________________
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

_______________________________________________
Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Colgate Total is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #6
Spoony_Bard
Perpetually irate.
 
Spoony_Bard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kansas
I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate Total
I was with a woman years back and I even planned to propose to her and make that ho my wife but a sex terrorist was flying his dick planes into her vagina towers.

I also lol'd pretty hard at this.
__________________
E-married to ilikepirates
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrocuted93
How are you so ****ing awesome at music?


><
Spoony_Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:29 AM   #7
SGstriker
Someone will die...
 
SGstriker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Coast, mutha****a
Wow

On topic, I don't have sex.
__________________



Seattle Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.
SGstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:30 AM   #8
VillainousLatin
That Latino Guy
 
VillainousLatin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Unreal World
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate Total
Anyone partake?

I was with a woman years back and I even planned to propose to her and make that ho my wife but a sex terrorist was flying his dick planes into her vagina towers.

Since then, I've kinda relegated myself to random /soc/, Craiglist, and Tinder hookups. Anyone else into this stuff?

At first, I was nervous as **** but as it went along, I got more and more comfortable with the idea. Since then, I've felt like the quality of my life has increased significantly. Practice safe sex too, of course.


This is a thing?! Hmm I need to try it sometime...

Do I need to be attractive for it to work or is there some kind of garanteed of sex or something tho >_>
__________________
Clicky for sexy pr0nz!
VillainousLatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:40 AM   #9
Colgate Total
I <3 drugs
 
Colgate Total's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Galloping Through Bastard Fires on My Metal Chariot
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillainousLatin
This is a thing?! Hmm I need to try it sometime...

Do I need to be attractive for it to work or is there some kind of garanteed of sex or something tho >_>

Well, it's not guaranteed but there's someone out there bound to find you ****able. Tinder's your best bet.
__________________
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

_______________________________________________
Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Colgate Total is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:01 AM   #10
justinb904
Mother F***ing Engines
 
justinb904's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Middle of Nowhere, New Mexico
I partake every once in a while. Not so much in the past year though. I live in a desert, both metaphorically and literally.
__________________
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!

I rode a ladder that climbed across the nation
/
Fifty million feet of earth between the buried and me.
justinb904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:04 AM   #11
angusfan16
butts
 
angusfan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kensucky
You dont wanna hook up with anyone from kentucky on craigslist. They're usually meth heads, overweight rednecks, or your cousin
__________________
Tool
is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by indierockker102
angusfan suck on your dads dick you ****ing shit head
angusfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:08 AM   #12
vilk
******ed
 
vilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kyoto
I've done this loads of times, though only once or twice with something as sketch as craigslist. But it's easy enough with OKC. The trick is to chat girls that actually live in your town so they can meet up at a moments notice.
__________________
Listen. I'm sorry.
vilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:16 AM   #13
Thrill-house
Peace.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Anonymous?
Thrill-house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:17 AM   #14
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
 
chev311e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: D.C.
Under no circumstance could I find myself going on Craigslist looking for a hookup.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
You can't spell rap without cRap


chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:19 AM   #15
guitarxo
UG Senior Member
 
guitarxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: on your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
You dont wanna hook up with anyone from kentucky on craigslist. They're usually meth heads, overweight rednecks, or your cousin

Which one are you?
__________________

RIP ;c
guitarxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:21 AM   #16
angusfan16
butts
 
angusfan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kensucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarxo
Which one are you?


Your cousin. Surprise!
__________________
Tool
is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by indierockker102
angusfan suck on your dads dick you ****ing shit head
angusfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:23 AM   #17
Androidjoey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
do you atleast, cover your body in sex paint or blue man group goo to remain ever so slightly anonymous?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Androidjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:06 AM   #18
Cianyx
dip i dip u dip dip i dip
 
Cianyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Absurdistan
how are the chicks on /soc/?
__________________
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Cianyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:10 AM   #19
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
Wait, this thread exists?

So any chicks around Milwaukee???
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:01 AM   #20
KTFM
Rawwr
 
KTFM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusfan16
You dont wanna hook up with anyone from kentucky on craigslist. They're usually meth heads, overweight rednecks, or your cousin

Sometimes you luck out and get the trisexta!
KTFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.