Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #1
phpgator

What's it worth?

A friend of mine has been collecting guitars for a while now but hasn't recently been selling or trading. He's wanting to get back into it and has asked me to look up some pricing for a few of his guitars, particularly the rare ones.

Hopefully I'm in the right section to be asking this question, but i'm just hoping to get some honest and real feedback on what these might be worth.

He has two Cort Earth 1200 Series Limited Edition 100th NAMM Anniversary model guitars. One is 7/100 made and the other is 94/100.

Both have never been played (still contain plastic on the pick guards). I am simply unable to find anything online about the value of these guitars because of the rarity, I assume. Could someone please give some advice on what they might be worth? Also, they are for sale if someone wishes to send an offer via Private Message.'

phpgator is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: