Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-13-2014, 03:01 AM   #1
Grindnoisegore

Old-style Grindcore/goregrind Band - Toronto, Canada

I've been trying to find like-minded people in the Toronto area for about a decade now but the truth is, there is really no scene for this sort of noise here. But I thought I'd try posting here and see if anyone responds.

I've been playing extreme music with a total D.I.Y. punk ethos for over 10 years now. In that time I've had tons of experience in bands, playing live and recording. My main instrument is drums but I do play guitar, bass and vocals. I do a few grindcore projects at the moment; Go****yourself which is old-style noisegrind influenced by the likes of Sore Throat and Violent Headache. And Metastasis a one-man project influenced by 90s primitive goregrind, which you can hear at this page: http://metastasis-gore.bandcamp.com/. I am interested in trying something entirely new or hopefully finding a full line-up for Metastasis.

So I'll just conclude by saying, if you have any interest in this sort of (anti)-musical style, prefer your grind raw, dirty, disgusting, filthy and lo-fi and like any of the following projects, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH: early Napalm Death, Agathocles, Dead Infection, Regurgitate, Last Days of Humanity, Rot, Warsore, Impetigo, Dahmer, Gore Beyond Necropsy, Disrupt, early Malignant Tumour, Squash Bowels, Ulcerrhoea, Catasexual Urge Motivation, Autophagia, etc.

Thanks

Last edited by Grindnoisegore : 03-13-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Grindnoisegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
hilary.dudding

Hey - I'm a Toronto guy. I'm totally into that shit. Wolfeyes, Noisear and Sightings for example. None of my friends are into it either. I'm a drummer with some old school hardcore influence. Out of practice but up for trying anything out. Can do a bit of vocals too. I'm not on this site but email me at dstewart@ridofit.com.
hilary.dudding is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: