Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #41
SG_dave
Ride Ze Shoopuff?
 
SG_dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: right here
Quote:
Originally Posted by iro-bot31
I've spent all this time in past Gaming Threads and never given my PS3 name? Wow.

PS3: gibraltair31
Steam: gibraltar31

Also, fantastic image DW!


It's alright mate. I've been here from the beginning, and every year I give mine to add. Still not in there

On that note, Steam sgd4ve. Can add a little note about being the CS aficionado of the thread if you want DW
__________________
Each person is BORN with their fate written into their own genetic code...


You mustn't allow yourself to be CHAINED to fate...



Spoiler tags.
UG's D'awwwest Crossdresser

Last edited by SG_dave : 03-28-2014 at 10:57 AM.
SG_dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:57 AM   #42
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
 
Demon Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Black Mage Village
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_dave
It's alright mate. I've been here from the beginning, and every year I give mine to add. Still not in there


I've added the others but yours is a bit of a running joke
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Demon Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:00 AM   #43
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Woo, new thread!

Ground Zeroes is pretty good so far. Made the first extraction, and goddamn does this game look good, and move silky.

Back to some Titanfall though now
__________________
The comfort of knowing that I saved you all went stale....

I'll cut my hair a little differently....


....put on some glasses....

....Find somewhere to hide....

Tell the United Nations they've got the wrong number.

Live a quiet life.
metacarpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:06 AM   #44
SG_dave
Ride Ze Shoopuff?
 
SG_dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: right here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
I've added the others but yours is a bit of a running joke


Glad to see you came to your senses though

I don't even play with other people though. Other than the L4D2 games we had last year and the ME3 multiplayer I don't think I've ever played with someone from the GT.

We should totally get some games like that going again though. Was a blast watching Ichi leave everyone to die on the bridge.
__________________
Each person is BORN with their fate written into their own genetic code...


You mustn't allow yourself to be CHAINED to fate...



Spoiler tags.
UG's D'awwwest Crossdresser
SG_dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:13 AM   #45
BladeSlinger
UG's Master
 
BladeSlinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Okmulgee/Tahlequah, Oklahoma
I picked up the FFX remix and sweet Jesus ;_;.

I want to play some XCOM with GT people
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #46
Jehuty
UG's Fingerpicker
 
Jehuty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wandering around in my mind
Nice opening pic, DW.
__________________
THESE ARE MY TWISTED WORDS
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #47
Jyrgen
Used Register
 
Jyrgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Finland
Hey Demon Wolf ya can add my Xbox 360 gamertag DillingerJ to the list... although I mostly just suck at playing Halo 3. But I might be getting GTA V soon because why the hell haven't I bought it yet
__________________
#HailHydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Spoilt little dicks like you don't deserve gifts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Vote for Jyrgles, no more babies!
Jyrgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #48
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
Yeah the series has gotten better in some regards. But replaying Symphonia still makes it painfully obvious how superior it is to the others, it's just got that special something

it's just that it doesn't overdo anything i think, it's just very simple and fun to play, everything is solid

the gameplay has gotten better with each installment, but kinda misses the mark in other areas here and there and thus just doesn't all hold together too well i guess, wheras ToS is just all round good on all fronts

jesus christ though Graces has the most flashy collection of mystic artes, i forgot how surprisingly beautiful it is despite being a wii port

__________________
My horn is my strength my strength is my power my power is my horn and my horn is my dickヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Plays - Samurai Warriors 4
Ar Tonelico
Project Diva f
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #49
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
 
Demon Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Black Mage Village
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_dave
Glad to see you came to your senses though

I don't even play with other people though. Other than the L4D2 games we had last year and the ME3 multiplayer I don't think I've ever played with someone from the GT.

We should totally get some games like that going again though. Was a blast watching Ichi leave everyone to die on the bridge.


I need only mention the GT Grand Theft Pony game


Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I picked up the FFX remix and sweet Jesus ;_;.

I want to play some XCOM with GT people


why isn't there coop in XCOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty
Nice opening pic, DW.


Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrgen
Hey Demon Wolf ya can add my Xbox 360 gamertag DillingerJ to the list... although I mostly just suck at playing Halo 3. But I might be getting GTA V soon because why the hell haven't I bought it yet


Sure thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
it's just that it doesn't overdo anything i think, it's just very simple and fun to play, everything is solid

the gameplay has gotten better with each installment, but kinda misses the mark in other areas here and there and thus just doesn't all hold together too well i guess, wheras ToS is just all round good on all fronts

jesus christ though Graces has the most flashy collection of mystic artes, i forgot how surprisingly beautiful it is despite being a wii port

Graces


Yeah Graces had really fun gameplay IMO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Demon Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #50
WCPhils
Banned
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Yes, new thread!!!!
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #51
BladeSlinger
UG's Master
 
BladeSlinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Okmulgee/Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Oh, and my Steam is Murtag if people didn't see it in the Steam thread. My avatar is the Master, of course.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #52
GLP_Arclite
AZIZ LIGHT
 
GLP_Arclite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Might pick up FFXHD this weekend, only game I have to play is Dark Souls 2 and whilst that is awesome it's hard to commit too much to the PS3 version when I know a superior PC version is only a month away.

Plus I haven't bought a game in like a week and I'm starting to suffer from withdrawal symptoms.
GLP_Arclite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:05 PM   #53
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
my FFX-2 HD and that other not as good one that comes with it will be here soon, i'm stoked

but i need to plat ToS first
though, 5 playthroughs of ToS1 will probably burn me out so i might take a break before ToS2
__________________
My horn is my strength my strength is my power my power is my horn and my horn is my dickヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Plays - Samurai Warriors 4
Ar Tonelico
Project Diva f
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #54
Cianyx
UG Nerd
 
Cianyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Absurdistan
hitman absolution isn't really a hitman game
__________________
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Cianyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #55
WantsLesPaul
Nod to my Nod
 
WantsLesPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: *nods*
Hey there new sexy thread

Here's my IDs even though no one ever reads those

PS4: Pikul2k5
Steam: Sokka06 (It's the one with the lol thx pic)
__________________
🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
we b all just sqids in de pond bb
WantsLesPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #56
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLP_Arclite
Might pick up FFXHD this weekend, only game I have to play is Dark Souls 2 and whilst that is awesome it's hard to commit too much to the PS3 version when I know a superior PC version is only a month away.

Plus I haven't bought a game in like a week and I'm starting to suffer from withdrawal symptoms.


..... Is this a joke? I'm on my second playthrough, and despite having bought Titanfall, and borrowing Ground Zeroes, I'm still playing Dark Souls 2
__________________
The comfort of knowing that I saved you all went stale....

I'll cut my hair a little differently....


....put on some glasses....

....Find somewhere to hide....

Tell the United Nations they've got the wrong number.

Live a quiet life.
metacarpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #57
JackalUK
ERANU
 
JackalUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
But your erection for Dark Souls is unprecedented.
__________________
ˇAdiós Amigos!
JackalUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #58
GLP_Arclite
AZIZ LIGHT
 
GLP_Arclite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacarpi
..... Is this a joke? I'm on my second playthrough, and despite having bought Titanfall, and borrowing Ground Zeroes, I'm still playing Dark Souls 2


Nah mate, it's an absolutely stonking game but this is the first time I've known there's a newer, better version of a souls game just around the corner, and around the time when I have a load of time off. I also do 24/7 support for work, which I'm on for the next few weeks, and last time I played DS2 I kept getting interrupted by it. Throws you off a bit

It's a case of I really like this game now, but I'll like it so much more when I can just completely throw myself in to a better version.
GLP_Arclite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:34 PM   #59
bdof
Registered User
 
bdof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalUK
But your erection for Dark Souls is unprecedented.

Who's isn't!?
bdof is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #60
Jmoarguitar
Given'r
 
Jmoarguitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Thunder Road, Canada
Everyone loves Dark Souls

But Carpi loves Dark Souls
__________________
Steam: Moar61


shameful Boston Bruins fan
Jmoarguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.