Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Pop Punk & Emo
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
jolucy
Banned

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons “He’s what we call a ballistic type player,” McCord said. “When he sets that thing at the top and goes, he goes. He’s a Ferrari. He puts his foot to the pedal and he goes. I haven’t seen Tiger dial it back much. We all remember at Barclays last year when he hit that shot and he went right to his knees and grabbed his back. I think that image is what everybody’s going to be looking for this weekend.”

Callaway X2 Hot Irons Encalade graduated with a 3.47 grade point average. She competed in the Kelly Gibson Junior Tour, the USSSA Junior Tour and the Arrowhead Tour.

Selico-Dunn joined the First Tee when she was 9. She now helps instruct younger players in the organization. She graduated with a 3.0 GPA and plans to major in pre-med at Faulkner.

Callaway RAZR X Irons What chance do we have when we take out the demon sticks again? Woods had surgery three months ago. Until he birdied his 16th and 17th holes of the day to shoot 74, he looked like us (except with muscles).

Callaway X Hot Irons That's right, I was one of the lucky eight participants in our annual Summer Solstice Golf Challenge, and 100 holes was this year's challenge. Seems crazy, right? Playing golf from the early morning into the darkness, trying to go as fast as possible while at the same time trying to score well is not something that people actually want to do, right?

http://www.shopeverywhere.co.uk/
http://www.shopeverywhere.co.uk/Pin...Driver-258.html
jolucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: