Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-15-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
Justified Death
UG Newbie

(Discontinued Model) Schecter ATX V w/ Hardshell Case - $600

Starting to get way too many guitars and wanting to thin out the herd, hahahaha. Anyways, this is a discontinued model that Schecter used to make called the ATX series. They made the Strat style bodies and the flying V models. You can still get the strat type bodies but the V's have become rare, almost extinct; no doubt this guitar is going to increase in value, but I just don't have the time (or space) for it. Even going through Ebay, Amazon, or just plain old Google, I could barely locate these. The one I DID see was from the Guitar Center Used Gear section and they wanted $650 for just FOR the guitar. I am asking $600, BUT...

it also comes with the hardshell case.

I know by looking at these pictures, it looks like one of those lame gig bags that offer no real protection, but the inside is molded and fitted for a V. It's really weird; you'd have to see it in person, but I promise I ain't trying to scam ya; it's a hardshell case, made by SKB. I truthfully never have seen anything like it until I found the case myself.

Feel free to email me through here.

Specifications:

-24 Frets
-Seymour Duncan Active Blackout Pickups
-Neck Through Body
-Mahogany Neck/Body
-Ebony Fretboard w/ arrow inlay on the 12th fret
-Yellow Binding, Matte Black Finish
-Intonation and action set by me (I do any and all guitar repairs...been playing 13 years)

P.S. Would trade for an electronic drumset or an Epiphone Firebird.

http://waco.craigslist.org/msg/4570107088.html
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Justified Death is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: